CHAPTER - 25 REMINISCENCE!!

Akshara's suspicions confirmed when her husband was not even looking at her. She is now sure that something is bothering him. She stopped him holding his hand when he walked right past her and turned around. She waited for him to turn around and spoke - Jaana zaruri hai?

Abhimanyu looked into her eyes and nodded. Akshara looked into his eyes searching for answers. She could see the determination in his eyes. He wouldn't listen to anyone now. But she didn't want him to go. She had a sinking feeling. She didn't want him to go away from her eyes. She hugged him tightly. 

Abhimanyu hugged her back and pulled her a little closer. He could feel her tension. They shared a soul. He could always feel her emotions.

Abhimanyu gently pulled back and pushed away the hair from her face - Tum theek ho Akshara?

Akshara shook her head - I will come with you!!

Abhimanyu stiffened and spoke firmly - No one is stepping out of the house till I come back, Akshara. Especially you. 

Akshara spoke matching Abhimanyu's firm tone - Abhimanyu Vardhaan Roy, If its not safe for any of us, then it's not safe for you as well!! You better allow me to come with you or stay back!

Abhimanyu glared his wife and his wife glared back. Roy brothers stood behind Akshara, their stance screaming that they are in Akshara's team!! Abhimanyu glared all his brothers who didn't care.

Abhimanyu looked back at his wife - Akshara...

Abhimanyu took a deep breathe and stepped back before he continued - Mai nahi leke jaa sakta tum logo ko!! I will have to go alone. And I am not taking any kind of risks. I have my security following me. You all have nothing to worry. I promise I will be back and join you all for dinner. 

Akshara closed the distance between them. Now that her husband is not shouting at her to prove his point, she could convince him properly. She is even ready to get herself convinced. 

Akshara took hold of Abhimanyu's hands gently - Mai bhi chalungi na aapke sath Abhi. 

Abhimanyu stepped back - Pagal hogayi ho kya Akshara? You are the main target and you want me to take you with me? Not happening Akshara.

Abhimanyu spoke firmly. If it was any of his brothers, they would have stepped back in respect or fear or anything else, but that tone never worked on Akshara and the couple knew it should be that way. 

Akshara - Aapke hote hue mujhe kya hosakta hai, Abhi?? I am the safest with you. 

Abhimanyu shook his head - I can't take any risks Akshara. YOU, in fact, NO ONE IS COMING WITH ME!!! 

Akshara tried to speak but Abhimanyu didn't let her and raised his voice - Maine kaha na Akshara! This topic is not up for any discussion. 

Abhimanyu turned towards his brothers and warned all of them in a tone he knew would work - If anyone of you dares to pull any stunt behind my back, I will skin you all alive! Stay put and stay away from trouble!

They all gulped.

Abhimanyu's phone rang. He picked up the phone and walked out not even looking back. He really needed to go to Kerala. It took a lot of time for him to gain some courage, he is not sure if he will be brave enough again, if he didn't go this time. 

Abhimanyu boarded his flight and leaned back against his seat. He didn't feel at peace. He was already very agitated to go and the way he shouted at everyone and walked out without even giving them a hug... It just didn't sit well with him.