CHAPTER - 17 OUTBURSTS, HEARTBREAKS AND FINALLY HOME!!

Maheshwari Choudhary, Manjari Choudhary Roy's mother. An orthodox, obnoxious women who completely believes in own blood, who loved her only daughter like anything, who loves her FOUR grand children like her own. A very proud woman and a great manipulator. Scared of Abhimanyu as he intimidates her. But loves him too much than any other.

Abhimanyu bent down to take Maheshwari's blessings. Maheshwari smiled and blessed him with whole heart and hugged him to her heart.

Maheshwari - Kaise ho beta?

Abhimanyu smiled - Teek hu Nani. Aap kaise hai? Aapne bataya kyu nahi ki aap aa rahe hai? Mai aajata na airport.

Maheshwari smiled. The boy had too many qualities of her late husband - Tum sab ko surprise dena chahti thi. Vaise bhi Dev ka birthday hai. Kaise nahi aati mai?

Devansh hugged her - Bahut acha kiya aapne. I love you Nani.

Abhimanyu - Devansh...

Devansh pulled back and bent down to take blessings. Maheshwari smiled. She loved and adored the bond between the brothers like anything. Maheshwari caressed his hair and kissed his forehead - Humesha kush reh.

Siddharth and Anirudh did the same. Akshara and Nimisha too.

Vikranth stood frozen in his place. Abhimanyu looked at him - Vikranth..

Vikranth came out of daze and looked at him. Abhimanyu sighed. So, his grandmother was the problem. But he could give her a benefit of doubt. What if Vikranth is like that because he remembered Mrs. Roy. He went to him and brought him to Maheshwari with one hand on his shoulder.

Maheshwari saw the stance. She understood what Abhimanyu was trying to say. She immediately put a mask of goodness and innocence keeping aside her hatred for that orphan and gave a sickly sweet smile to Vikranth.

Vikranth shuddered looking at that smile. He felt disgust. But he nonetheless bent down to take blessings not to offend his bhaiyya. Maheshwari blessed him just for Abhimanyu. Vikranth immediately moved back beside Abhimanyu. Akshara frowned at Vikranth's behavior. Vikranth is a very easy going and sweet person. Why did he stiffen after seeing Mrs. Choudhary.

Vikranth was about to leave to his house but Abhimanyu stopped him. Vikranth looked at him and frowned.

Abhimanyu made his voice firm - Pack your bags and get back to home. Bahut karliya manmaani.

Vikranth was taken aback. Why was he asking when he stayed silent all these years. Siddharth, Nimisha, Ruchika and Akshara smiled. Their happiness has no bounds. Anirudh was happy but didn't show it.

Vikranth - bhai...

Abhimanyu - Bhaiyya. Bhaiyya bolna seekhle. And you are coming back home. I thought you didn't want to stay with us as you don't consider us as family. But I saw it very clearly on your face that you are holding back on purpose. Mai itna bhi foolish nahi hu ki ye jaante hue bhi tujhe parivaar ki zarurat hai, tujhe akela chod du. Come back.

Maheshwari didn't want that happen. Not at all - Agar use nahi aana tho, Why are you forcing him Abhimanyu?

Abhimanyu gave a look to Maheshwari. The look which screamed to not interfere. She was taken aback. Abhimanyu never did that with her. She took a step back immediately.

Vikranth - Bhai..

Abhimanyu - You want me to beg you? You want me to beg you to come back home?

Abhimanyu was about to join his hands. Vikranth hugged him stopping him from doing any such thing. It would just simply kill him. Abhimanyu Vardhaan Roy is mightier than anyone for him. He is mightier than God to him. He is just not his brother. He is much more than that to him.