CHAPTER - 22 THE LIGHT OF THEIR LIFE!!

Abhimanyu had to drag Devansh and Siddharth away for dinner. Both the boys were just not ready to leave Akshara neither are they ready to have their food. He let them sit with Akshara until she was awake and dragged them away to dining table. Ruchika was sitting with Akshara. He was grateful. The girl came directly to the house after meeting. She made sure everyone is stable without making it obvious. A girl like that deserve nothing but respect.

Vikranth went out to investigate. The boy was just not ready to listen. Abhimanyu was shocked when Anirudh offered to accompany Vikranth. But he was glad that somewhere their love for Akshara was bringing them together. Nimisha wanted to stay home. But there was an emergency. She being a trauma surgeon had to go to the hospital. At times like these, she felt very helpless. But Abhimanyu assured her and sent her.

Abhimanyu was going very thin on patience. And the boys were not at all helping it. He finally raised his voice on Devansh - Bas bahut hua Devansh. Muh khol.

That's it. It was like Devansh was just waiting for a push. His dam broke. He buried his face in Abhimanyu's chest and cried. Siddharth's eyes also filled up looking at this. Their bhabhi is the light of their life. None of them could live if something happened to her.

Abhimanyu sighed. He shouldn't have yelled. He looked at Siddharth who was also very close to cry. He pulled him closer and Siddharth let the tears fall. Abhimanyu held both of them close to his heart until they calmed down. Once he was sure, both are fine, he pulled back and held their hands squeezing it gently.

Abhimanyu gently - Akshara teek hai bacha. She is fine.

Devansh tensed - Agar unhe kuch ho jata tho. Mai unhe nahi kho sakta bhaiyya. Kuch bhi hosakta tha aaj. Aaj usne sirf pattar fekha. Kal kuch aur....

Abhimanyu hugged him tightly. He looked at Siddharth. His eyes also held same questions and fear. Abhimanyu understood their fear. Siddharth has always been over protective for Akshara ever since she stepped into their lives. And Akshara was the only mother Devansh ever knew. They just couldn't lose their mother. And that fear is making them think all the worst consequences.

Abhimanyu - Kuch nahi hua tere bhabhi ko. Na hi hum use kuch hone denge. Humare rehte hue humare Akshara ko kuch nahi ho sakta hai. Hai na bacha?

Devansh pulled back and bobbed his head. Abhimanyu - Tere bhabhi ko mai kuch nahi hone dunga. Ye Abhimanyu Vardhaan Roy ka vaada hai.

That was all needed for the boys. Now they were assured that nothing could happen to their bhabhi. Their bhaiyya was a superman to them. If he said something, it must happen and it will happen. It was like God himself gave his word to the boys. But sadly Abhimanyu Vardhaan Roy was neither a God nor a superman. What will happen if Abhimanyu couldn't keep up his promise?

Abhimanyu came back to his room after making sure both the boys ate and slept. He himself sat with them patting their heads until they drifted into sleep. Ruchika moved away when she saw Abhimanyu coming in.

Abhimanyu - Ruchi..

Ruchika surprised her by hugging him tightly. Abhimanyu sighed. He should have known better. She was acting so brave and taking care of everyone that he let himself forget that she was also his Siddharth's age. Abhimanyu hugged her gently and patted her head - Kuch nahi hua hai bacha. relax

Ruchika pulled back and gave Abhimanyu a smile - Mujhe pata hai bhaiyya. Aap kuch hone denge bhi nahi. Mujhe aap pe poora bharosa hai. Aap bhabhi ke paas rahiye. Mai chali jati hu.

Abhimanyu was glad for her trust on him. He caressed her face - Itna bharosa hai mujhpe?

Ruchika nodded her head - Bahut. Good night.