CHAPTER - 05 ATTACK??

Dev so badly wanted to have ice cream. And he knew how to make his big B dance to his tunes. He faked few tears pinching himself. Just as he anticipated, Siddharth's heart melted looking at Dev's tears.

Siddharth sighed. He could never stand against those tears - Acha teek hai. RO mat. Khalenge Ice cream.

Devansh smiled widely and hugged Siddharth from side - Aap world ke best brother ho. Thank you big B.

Siddharth shook his head. The boy said the same thing to his bhaiyya when he allowed to go the party. Siddharth pulled the car on road side beside an ice cream stall.

Siddharth - Tu andar he reh. Mai le aata hu ice cream.

Devansh tried to protest but Siddharht beat him to it - You are not getting down, Devansh. Is that clear?

Devansh gulped and nodded. His big B could be as scary as his bhaiyya.

Siddharth got down to get an ice cream. He just forgot that he was Chief Minister of the state now. It was his luck that it was 1 in the night and it was pretty dark for people to recognize him. He quickly went to the stall and ordered Devansh's favourite ice cream and went back to the car. they need to reach the house quickly. He couldn't afford his bhaiyya's scolding at 1 in the night. Devansh is the one who does all the mischievous things and Siddharth was the one to face the wrath of Abhimanyu.

He was going back to the car when their security head Mukhtar came forward. Siddharth felt like banging his head. How could he forget that security will always be shadowing them. They must have told about this ice cream thing to his bhaiyya.

Mukhtar - Abhimanyu sir asked you to come back home quickly, sir.

Siddharth nodded and was about to open the car door when Mukhtar again stopped him taking the ice cream from Siddharth's hands.

Siddharth - It is just an ice cream, Mukhtar!

Mukhtar smelled the ice cream. Something was mixed in it, for sure. Mukhtar is trained very well. He looked around, the ice cream stall seller who was there a few minutes ago was missing now. His senses kicked in. He immediately called a person from his team and gave him the ice cream - Send it to the lab.

Siddharth was annoyed - Don't you think you are over doing it, Mukhtar?

Mukhtar kept his famous stoic face - You should leave the place, sir. It is not safe.

Siddharth was about to give Mukhtar piece of mind when his phone rang. It was his bhaiyya's call. His face paled. He took a deep breathe to brace himself and lifted the call.

Abhimanyu in deceptively calm voice with a hint of anger - Get to the home, now!

Before Siddharth could reply, the call was cut. Siddharth prayed to the god to save him from his bhaiyya.

Devansh who was in the car scrolling through instagram with so much concentration didn't realise Mukhtar was standing beside the car.

Siddharth sat in the car. Devansh with out lifting his head from phone - Finally!! Aap ice cream kharidne gaye ya banane? Dho mujhe ice cream.

Siddharth whacked him hard. Devansh got startled and looked up - Ouch, Maara kyu aapne?

Siddharth started the car - Bhaiyya ka call aya tha.

Devansh's face paled - Kya kaha unhone.

Siddharth - Ghar aane ko kaha. Beta, aaj tho hum dono ki khair nahi hai. Mujhe na teri bato me aana hi nahi chahiye tha.

Devansh huffed - Ek ice cream khane se kya hojayega? Bhaiyya bhi na...

Siddharth in a serious tone - Nahi, Dev. I think something is wrong. Jab se Mr. Roy ka death hua hai na, Bhaiyya is being over protective. Something is really wrong.