CHAPTER - 19 PRINCE'S BIRTHDAY IT IS!!

It was Devansh's birthday. No one can say no to the prince in general, Abhimanyu doesn't let anyone. And it was the Prince's birthday. There were clear instruction or to be precise orders from Abhimanyu to agree to all his wishes without a second thought.

Devansh was driving all the Roys crazy ever since mid night. He wanted to go to beach and have brothers time after they cut cake at 12. Abhimanyu had to drag sleepy Siddharth and Anirudh to beach for Devansh. Vikranth didn't have to be dragged.

The boy slept after a lot of coaxing from Abhimanyu at 2. He wanted to eat ice cream as well but Abhimanyu traded it with hot chocolate made by him. He refused to do anything on his own. He was either calling Siddharth or Anirudh. As Vikranth and Abhimanyu were off limits.

Siddharth was glaring the boy who was munching pop corn sitting royally on the couch watching Netflix in the living room. He already called Siddharth for 4 times asking for remote, password, popcorn and coke even though they were at a hand distance from him. If not for his bhaiyya, Siddharth would beat obedience into the boy. He was behaving like a brat. Irritating, Annoying brat.

Siddharth annoyed - Ab kya chahiye tujhe, Devansh?

Devansh gave an innocent smile which was anything but innocent - I am confused big B. Kaunsa series dekhu mai Netflix mein? Wednesday or You?

Siddharth felt like pulling his hair out. Siddharth - Did you seriously call me for this, Devansh? I was busy looking over the decorations, Devansh. Dikhayi nahi deta tujhe?

Devansh pouted - Aap chilla kyu rahe hai? Mai bhaiyya ko boldunga!

Siddharth sighed and calmed himself and tried for a smile - GO for Wednesday, beta. You are too young to watch YOU. Ok?

Devansh nodded gobbling a fist of popcorn. Siddharth - Aur kuch chaiye, Bacha?

Devansh shook his head. Siddharth sighed in peace and went away.

Siddharth almost leapt in joy when Devansh shouted for Anirudh this time. He can finally work in peace for the brat's birthday celebration.

Anirudh was talking to security about the arrangements when the brat shouted for him. Mukhtar bit back his smile. The Roy Prince was making the best use out of his birthday.

Anirudh - You talk to bhaiyya about this, Mukhtar or to Vikranth.

Mukhtar nodded and felt pity for Anirudh.

Anirudh walked in furiously to blast the boy off. He is going over board. Siddharth saw Anirudh's face and knew this wouldn't end nice. He just hoped his bhaiyyu had more patience.

Anirudh glared Devansh - Kya chahiye ab tujhe, Devansh?

Devansh immediately changed his tone - Aapne kaha na ki aapko Wednesday dekhna hai? Isliye bulaya maine aapko. Aapko tho koi kaam bhi nahi hai. Nimi bhabhi catering dekh rahi hai. big B decoration dekh rahe hai. Bhai security dekh lenge. Bhaiyya aur bhabhi guests dekhlenge. Chaliye hum dono Series dekhte hai. And I need company.

And just like that Anirudh softened. He really needed a break. He fell beside Devansh dramatically and snatched the popcorn from him.

Anirudh - You are right! Chal series dekhte hai. Coke de mujhe.

Devansh - This is mine. Aap big B se puchlo aapko jo bhi chahiye.

Anirudh shouted Siddharth. Siddharth was already running thin on patience. There were n workers roaming here and there but the brat obviously wanted to irritate him and his bhaiyyu joined the list. He prayed for patience and went to bring the coke. And thank god they didn't irritate him after that.