CHAPTER - 18 AHALYA OBEROI

Akshara was preparing lunch when Devansh walked in with Ahalya. Akshara turned around when Devansh called her. She gave her affectionate smile as she saw Ahalya. This is the first time she is seeing her but the sparkle in Devansh's eyes told her that the girl is Ahalya.

Devansh - Bhabhi, This Ahalya.

Ahalya was about to join hands to greet Akshara but Akshara surprised her by hugging. For a moment, Ahalya felt the same warmth she used to get from her grandmother. Not until that moment she realized how much she missed her grand parents. She quickly blinked away the tears. She wished they could come to India.

Akshara pulled back and caressed her face - Hi Ahalya.

Ahalya gave her ever charming smile - Hello bhabhi. Dev talks a lot about you.

Akshara was impressed when the girl didn't hesitate to call her bhabhi. All of the Devansh's close friends calls her that. Akshara - Acha. Kya bataya usne mere bare mein.

Ahalya - Aap ko ye puchna hai ki usne kya nahi bataya, bhabhi. But one thing he tells the most is about the Biryani made by you. Am I that lucky enough to have the taste of it today?

Akshara smiled at her bubbliness. The girl is an extrovert and talks a lot, exact opposite to her Devansh, who doesn't talk to strangers until spoken to.

Akshara - I am sorry, Ahalya.

Ahalya's face fell. Akshara - Biryani ke alava sab kuch maine hi banaya. But Biryani maine nahi banayi.

Ahalya gave an amused look - Kisne banaya?

Before Akshara or Devansh could answer, Anirudh came to the kitchen sulking like a kid. He woke up 30 minutes ago and his bhaiyya was not opening the library.

Anirudh - Bhabhi, apne pati se kahiye na ki Library open kare. Meri important case hai bhabhi. Kaise hitler giri dikha rahe hai. Mai bol raha hu aapko...

Anirudh trailed off as soon as he saw a girl standing in the kitchen. One look at Devansh, he understood the girl was Ahalya. Anirudh forwarded his hand - Anirudh, Anirudh Vardhaan Roy. Ahalya right.

Ahalya gave a smile. Anirudh was charmed with that smile. His bhabhi has the same smile. No doubt his kid brother was attracted to her. Ahalya shook the hands - Absolutely right, bhaiyyu. Vaise bhi Anirudh Vardhaan Roy ko kaun nahi jaante hai? Your work speaks a lot.

Anirudh was impressed too.

Ahalya saw shocked, surprised as well as amused to see Anirudh Vardhaan Roy sulking and complaining to his bhabhi like a 10 year old.

Devansh - Bhabhi big B kaha hai?

Akshara - Apne study mein hai

Devansh - Hum milke aate hai.

Akshara nodded - Bring him down for lunch.

Devansh and Ahalya left. Akshara turned around doing her work royally ignoring Anirudh.

Anirudh - Bhabhi...

Akshara - What made you think that I will help you, Anirudh. Shakal dekhi hai apni? You look like a ghost who is derived of sleep. Even if Abhi agrees, I am not going to relent. Just get out.

Anirudh sulked even more and left away. He was an idiot to even think his bhabhi agrees. She is more of a hitler than his bhaiyya. His bhaiyya would atleast relent after pestering him but his bhabhi doesn't even hesitate to whack him and tie him to his bed.

Siddharth was working when Devansh walked in with Ahalya. Ahalya was more than excited to meet the Chief Minister. She heard a lot about him and saw him on Magazine covers regarding his business as well as Political skills. But those photos didn't do any justice to him. He was looking even more hot and charming in real. She must say that all the Roy brothers can make people turn around with their looks and aura. She has yet too see two more brothers. But she is sure they would also be hot as hell. Wait a minute, did she just refer Devansh as hot.