CHAPTER - 16 GUILT AND REGRETS!!

Everything is going smoothly for the Roys. Vikranth is still in the turmoil. He was not understanding anything. He don't know why Siddharth suddenly started talking to him. He observed changes in Anirudh too. Anirudh was not talking to him but he was not turning away like he did from the past 7 years.

He is not understanding what to do. Why did Siddharth come to him suddenly? Why did he hate him in the first place? A lot of questions were dancing in his head. He just couldn't move forward with Siddharth without knowing these answers. And he didn't want to ask.

Siddharth was doing a great job as CM. The target reached 50,000 crores in 3 months. Now, they had to start planning on how to use the money for people's welfare.

Devansh was enjoying his life to the fullest. Without any restrictions, no security but he made sure he is staying in his limits not getting into any troubles. He learnt the lesson hard way.

He is sure he was attracted to Ahalya. A strong bond forged between Rishab, Ananya, Devansh and Ahalya. 4 of them became a group in these 3 months.

Abhimanyu was happy. He could feel Vikranth coming back to him. But he could also feel something wrong. He has been having a feeling like this from the past month. But he just let it slide away.

Vikranth ran to ROY house when Abhimanyu called him in the morning. His bhaiyya just asked him to come in 20 minutes and cut the phone without even giving a chance to reply. That was typical Abhimanyu Vardhaan Roy. His bhaiyya knew he would argue, that is why he just didn't give him any chance to argue. He loved going to Roys but he hated it as much as he loved it. He is not supposed to go to them. He is supposed to stay away.

It was Devansh's birthday in 2 days. It was their boy's 20th birthday and Abhimanyu wanted it to be a lavish event. Roys are leaving no stone unturned to make it special for their boy.

Everyone took leave for 2 days on the Devansh's demand. It was his semester holidays. He completed his exams and now he wanted each and everyone of the family with him. Siddharth and Anirudh tried to protest but one look from Abhimanyu, they shut their mouths and agreed to the prince's demand.

Roys including Vikranth are sitting in the living room holding their heads. It has been 30 minutes Siddharth and Ruchika started fighting on the theme colour. Abhimanyu was so close to blast them off. They fought more worse than a husband and wife. Nimisha and Anirudh are way more better. One of them mellows down when the other is shouting but these two just didn't know how to back out.

Siddharth - Maine kaha na Black and yellow. Final!

Ruchika - Ji nahi. Blue and pink.

Siddharth - Devansh ka birthday hai. 20 saal ka hai vo. 2 saal ka bacha nahi jo blue and pink theme rakhoge tum.

Ruchika - 2 saal ka ho yaa 20 saal ka rahega tho ye bacha hi. Isliye Blue and Pink.

Siddharth - Maine..

Abhimanyu shouted - Bas!

Ruchika - Are par..

Abhimanyu - Chup. Ek dum chup. Bahut hogaya tum dono ka. Birthday tum dono ka hai?

Ruchika and Siddharth shook their heads like mischievous kids getting scolded by teacher.

Abhimanyu - Tho phir? Birthday Dev ka hai. Vo select karega theme. Dev batao bacha kya theme chahiye tujhe?

Devansh got up from Akshara's side and went to Abhimanyu sitting on his lap - Finally. Kisine mujhse tho pucha. Mujhe laga koi mujhse puchenge hi nahi. In dono ko tho meri padi hi nahi thi.