CHAPTER - 24 KERALA??!!

Even though Abhimanyu was trying to act all cool, calm and composed at the dining table, everyone could notice the stress lines on his forehead. And there was nothing anyone could do about it. They were all worried. He has been like this for the past 1 week. They even cancelled to go to Akshara's award function not to stress him more. 

Akshara herself took the initiative and announced her decision firmly of not going to award function. She had two reasons, 1 – She couldn't risk her family along with her. The fact that she is just number 2 after her father-in-law made her restless. 2 – She couldn't see her husband taking too much stress about it. She knew for a fact that he wouldn't have stopped her. He would have arranged for the best security possible to make sure she received the award in public but he won't be able to be calm. And she couldn't see him tensed!

Abhimanyu sat infront of the food but his thoughts were all over the place. It has been 2 weeks. And not a single clue or lead is found. They don't even have a slightest clue who their enemy could be. He felt helpless and he didn't know how to deal with it. He had a hunch from where the problem might have started but he feared choosing that option!

 Every time someone stepped out of the house, his heart beat went mad until they came back home safely. He knew he had nothing to fear. It was Vikranth who was taking care of security details. They changed all the staff again. Vikranth made sure none of them could breathe without him knowing about it. 

He incorporated his men in Akshara's office, Siddharth's office and his office as well. No one except him and Vikranth knew about this. Even Devansh's college was under their control. Two undercover female officers were disguised as nurses shadowing Nimisha 24*7. Abeer, Sonakshi and even their little Shree was shadowed 24*7 without making obvious. But his heart was still not at peace. It wouldn't be until he got a solution for this.

He was startled out of his thoughts when he was nudged by Devansh. Abhimanyu looked at him and smiled for him. Devansh pushed his plate gently infront of Abhimanyu – Khilao Mujhe!

That made everyone smile momentarily. Devansh is the only one who is not affected by all this. They all made sure the kid is not aware of their tension. Abhimanyu promised Devansh that he would let nothing happen to his Bhabhi and Devansh believed he had nothing to worry. He was just a kid who crossed his teenage not even a month ago. They didn't want to burden him in anyway. But everyone forgot the fact that the kid was raised by them and had their genes.

Siddharth was quick to intervene. He knew that was the only way to reduce the tension at dining table – Kyu tere haato mein dard hai?

Devansh narrowed his eyes and glared Siddharth – Haa hai mere haatho mein dard! Aap ko kya?

Abhimanyu concerned – Sach mein dard hai beta?

Anirudh and Siddharth rolled their eyes. Their prince was not just pampered. He is brought up in flowers. No one other than their bhaiyya ever scolded the boy and ofcourse their Bhabhi too. One small scratch on the boy and Abhimanyu Vardhaan Roy would bring hell down. The tradition didn't change even after 20yrs and they were sure it wouldn't change even when the boy becomes 50.

Anirudh whacked the boy – Koi dard nahi ho raha hai ise. Nautanki kahi ka! Chup chaap kha!

Devansh – Bhaiyya bhaiyyu Mujhe maar rahe hai! Kal bhi maara unhone. Aaj tak dard ho raha hai.

Anirudh looked at shocked – Maine kab tujhe maara bey?

Abhimanyu sighed – Language Anirudh!

Anirudh annoyed – Aap ek minute ruko bhaiyya. Aapka ye ladla mujhpe inzaam pe inzaam lagaye jaa raha hai aur aapko language ki padi hai!