chapter 36 (kiss me)

Börja om från början

"Oh, what the fuck. They smashing just like that not even scared they might get caught." Ariana jokingly asked making me laugh. "Reminds me of someone." Ariana glared at me. "Who? Because you better not be talking about one of your exes." I rolled my eyes this girl can be for real.

"You Ari." Ariana stared at me surprised and then started to laugh. "Yeah, you've got a point there." Turning our attention back to the screen the lady was no longer at a Photo Booth thing. And was instead in a bus and was making out with the same lady she caught having a sexy time with some ran-do chic.

"Damn, this shit moves fast." 

"No kidding" Ari added. "I'm kinda thirsty can you get me a drink baby." I looked at Ari trying to tell whether or not she was playing. And from the devious smirk on her face, I could tell she wasn't playing. And even if I didn't want to I was going to get her that drink anyway.

"What would you like."

"I'm in a sweet mood so I'd like some sweet tea. Could you get me a cup of sweet tea baby?" Ari batted her lashes at me and gave me the old puppy dog face. I could not deny a face that cute and sweet begging me. "Okay, I'll get you some." Ari kissed my cheek and scooted in her chair allowing me to pass by. but not without grabbing my booty and squeezing it roughly.

I swear I could feel her nails through my leggings, compression shorts, and my boxers. "why is your ass fatter than mine. I'm supposed to be the woman in this relationship." I pull Ariana's hands off my ass. "black girl magic. your tan doesn't count." Ariana gasped and then slaps my ass her tan era was questionable and the jokes were hilarious. I once showed Ariana a meme about her being the master of the four races and she punched me and took my phone away as if I was the one who made it.

"you can touch it but don't hit it. or else you lose permission to even look at it." Ariana rolled her eyes and then shooed me away. quietly I walked to the back of the plane went to the Minni fridge and grabbed a sweet tea for Ari and sparkling water for me. and quietly went back to my seat.

The porno was still going and the two characters were no longer in a bus but now in a house talking to each other. "This lady is crazy. She just met this chick and she invited her to her house. Where her fiancé son is." My eyes widened and I sat down next to Ariana. "Fiancé! she's engaged?"

"Yes, she's engaged and didn't even hesitate to get nasty with that girl on the bus." I opened her sweet tea making her smile. Ari was going to ask me to open it for her anyway might as well do it now. "Aww, thanks, babe."

"Of course," I replied getting comfortable once again in my seat. "Now there fucking." Ariana sighed. "And the kid is downstairs hearing this shit." I started to chuckle. I expected myself to be hard holding myself back from fucking Ari right in front of everyone. But I'm more amused with the storyline to even get hard.

"As if that's not how we're gonna be in a couple of years." I joked and then turned my attention back to the screen. Now the boy was peeping on the two girls having sex nothing new. But that's when I heard sniffling.

I turned to look at Ari and her eyes were glossy and she had a big smile on her face. "You wanna have a family with me." I start to get flustered. "I mean. When we're married we can have a family together."

Ariana pulled me into a kiss pressing her lips gently against mine. I smiled at the kiss.

Ariana slowly pulled away. "Do you really mean that?" I blushed "Of course." My mouth started to go dry and I could feel butterflies in my stomach. "Y/n I don't know what to say."

With comedic timing, the sound of moaning broke the romantic vibe making Ariana his and the slam her computer close. I think I heard a crack but I couldn't say anything because Ariana pulled me back into a hot and steamy kiss.

Only pulled away so she could sit on my lap. Her hands went straight to my length and started rubbing it rapidly. "Hold on Ari we can't do this here." Ariana put her finger on my lip shushing me while her other hand went to work freeing my Willy from my pants.

"And that's exactly why we should do it. Now do you wanna stick that dick in me or not." Ariana spoke seductively my dick now in her hand standing and ready. How could I disagree?

"Fuck yes." I groaned out the words. I knew I was going to regret this later but I didn't care. Though I am sad we never got to finish the show it was getting good too.

"So Y/n. You excited." I lifted my head from the small table and turned my head towards Mao who sat down next to me.

We made it off the plane and were waiting in Tsa and I was winded. I had already made it through with a few other dancers and Ari was still in line waiting. "Excited about what? Joining the mile-high club." Mao stared at me surprised. "I'm kidding." Not. But she doesn't have to know that.

"No, we've finished our first month in Europe which means." Mao cleared her throat. "Break time~." Mao belted out in song trying to hit those Mariah Carrey notes. "Okay, Mariah." Mao punched my shoulder making me chuckle.

Thank god Mao knew how to control her strength. Luz be punching me like we boxing.

"I say this calls for celebration."

"Celebration like what," Mao smirked. "Let's get drunk off Casamigos. And smoke weed to the point we start hallucinating." Mao nudged my shoulder repeatedly making me from left to right. "Get dunk sure. Get high not happening." Mao groaned.

Getting drunk and smoking weed was a usual pass time for me and Mao. But after Ariana had that meltdown about me smoking it I put that shit to rest for the meantime. I've been so committed I haven't even had edibles.

"Why not? You used to love getting high. But now you never want to anymore."

"It's Ari. She doesn't want me getting addicted to that stuff. And as my girlfriend, I'm going to respect her wishes." Mao rolled her eyes. "Girl got you whipped."

One could say she is whipping me with that 32-inch extension buss down ponytail. "Ehh." I shrugged "Just eh." Mao pulled out a napkin from her baggy pants pockets and started rubbing it all over my face smothering me. "Mao what the hell are you doing." The words came out muffled.

"Whipping the bitch off you." I grabbed Mao's wrist trying to pry her hands from my face but girl was a lot stronger than I expected. And I was weak from sex, plane, and lack of good food in my body.

"Mao what are you doing to Y/n." Hearing Ariana's voice I turned my head in the direction of where it came from. Mao continued to wipe my face no matter where I turned it. "Whipping the bitch off her face."

Mao stopped her wild whipping and then smacked my face. "All good enjoy." Mao gave Ariana a thumbs-up and then walked away. "What was that about." Ariana sat herself down on my lap. "What can I say I can't keep the ladies off me." Ariana scoffed.

"Girl bye." She then proceeded to whiplash me with her 32-inch extension ponytail buss down. "Jesus Ari Mao was right you are whipping me."

"What." Ariana looked back at me whipping my face again. "What."