"Now let's not fight within my premises," Nightmare commanded.

"...Yes boss," Insanity spoke, releasing a drop of sweat out of nervousness.

"Alright then," Zero responded, getting up as did Insanity as the two shared a competitive side-eye.

"Though, I suppose you're anger and hatred for each other would make a great source of negativity," Nightmare thought.

"Well, with that aside..."

"There's one last step I need to achieve for my plan,"

"Both of you," Nightmare spoke, stopping in his tracks as he turned around to look at Insanity and Zero.

"I want you to get the OTHERS, and tell them to cause some havoc across the multiverse, It will be necessary to achieve one of the most important parts of my plan if it all goes well, and if it doesn't, that is fine," Nightmare commanded, with Insanity and Zero nodding as they both teleported away.

...

Killer, Horror, and Dust all sat down on a table inside The Grill, simply spending what little time they had left to rest before an inevitable calamity would strike once more, that they knew full well.

"So, any whereabouts on that Error guy yet?" Horror asked.

"Maybe, Zeph said he had to go somewhere but... It was really vague," Dust responded.

"You think he's finally found him? It's been a while after all," Killer said.

"I suppose, Dream is doing alright as well," Said Dust.

"Well, that's good to hear I guess," Killer said before sighing.

"So, you got any idea when another disaster strikes?" Killer questioned.

"I'm not sure," Dust replied.

"But it's best if we just prepare for the absolute worst,"

"...Actually, can we backtrack a bit to what you said, Killer? It HAS been a while since Zeph came back..." Dust spoke, then standing up as he looked outside The Grill, to see Core Frisk and Dream outside the window, seemingly waiting for the three as they looked concerned.

"Huh?" Horror spoke as he too saw them outside the window...

The three left the grill, to go confront Core Frisk and Dream for something that seemed serious.

"What's wrong? You guys look really concerned," Dust asked.

"...Zeph and Error were ambushed, you four need to go and help them!" Core Frisk responded, with Dream nodding and taking a deep breath, as Dust's eyes widened in surprise.

...

Somewhere in the middle of the multiverse...

"This is certainly a surprise," Zeph spoke, stretching his arms as he and Error were faced with a group of four Sanses, all of them sharing similar bloodlust to kill the two.