Chapter 8

"Brother,"

"Why try and do something you don't want to do?"

"..."

"Why kill me?"

"When you don't want to?"

"..."

"Or perhaps I have this wrong way round,"

"Maybe you do want to kill me,"

"And I just can't believe it,"

"Are we still brothers even?"

"Or are we really now just opposite forces continuously battling each other to no end nor reason?"

...

"Ah," Beelzebub said in glee as he stepped out of his red bloody portal.

"That took a while..." Beelzebub then turned to Nightmare, Error, and then the four.

"Been a while, hasn't it?" Beelzebub smirked as he stared at the four, specifically Zeph and Dust.

"We're already having trouble dealing with one big bad, you seriously gonna make things worse after that pep talk?" Zeph responded as Dust and others' faces toughened up.

"Trust me when I say that pep talk did change my mind-" Beelzebub answered before moving his head out of the way, dodging an attack from both Nightmare and Error who simultaneously attacked with their respective magic.

"I see I can't have my usual monologues, oh well, I suppose that's fair," Beelzebub said as he took a step forward and everyone got in a defensive stance.

But in that instance, Beelzebub created a massive shockwave as he dashed forward, strong enough that it was able to send another portion of Nightmare's negative influence on the multiverse away.

Beelzebub was now in front of Nightmare, his grin as large as a desert.

"You..." Nightmare said, smirking as he tried to deliver a blow toward Beelzebub's face using his negativity orb.

"Bad move," Beelzebub spoke, taking hold and grabbing the negativity orb directly, surprising Nightmare in the process.

In a sudden turn of events, he quickly turned around and tossed the negativity orb at the four, filling it with his own chaos magic, enhancing its damage further as the four teleported out of its way and it exploded into fine bits of magic.

"The hell...?!" Error remarked as he breathed profusely, he had begun to grow strangely tired, he didn't want to let up just yet though.

He had to do more.

"I sense you've got that Ink fellow in you, right?" Beelzebub asked, but before Nightmare could answer he suddenly sent a flaming, chaos-induced punch towards Nightmare's chest, blowing up a large portion of it as his attack's shockwave grazed a nearby universe.

SOLARVERSE: Thorns and DreamsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara