"These are stunning, Ella! Those would all look perfect on you." Scarlett complemented making Estella smile. "Thanks, Scar. however, I made the purple one for you. It would look perfect on you for the Christmas ball." Christmas was still like four months away but people take it very seriously in the office. Who doesn't love creating Christmas dresses?

One of the perks of working in the fashion industry is the events. Rich people loved showing off how much money they had and the Kinsley empire had very expensive dresses so they were always at the top of the invite list. Especially Kimberly and her top designers.

"It would be perfect! Thank you so much, Ella! I'm so excited." Scarlett says giving Estella a side hug. "I'll leave you to your work but don't forget! We're meeting at the bar down the street at seven o'clock. Also, wear that pink dress I gave you last week. It makes you look hot." She says smugly.

Estella laughs, "Are you saying that to flatter me or because you designed it and want to show it off."

"Uh, a little bit of both." She laughs walking out before stopping and looking back at Ella. "FYI Skylar won't be there so let's have fun okay."

Ella nods sadly as Scarlett closes the door behind her.

Scarlett, Liliana, Estella, and Skyler were once really close friends. They did everything together until Skyler tried to steal some of her Estella designs. Ella was grateful that Kimberly believed her and the other girls backed her up. Skyler was then demoted after she begged Kimberly for a second chance. The girls stopped talking to her until she successfully stole something else that belonged to Estella.

------

"Did you do what I asked?" Klaus asks one of his compelled vampires. He was sitting on the couch in his lonely mansion, phone in hand.

The vampire nodded, "Her full name is Estella Henderson and she lives alone. She had no family and works at the Kingsley office of fashion. There are also no vampires or witches around her."

Klaus took the information in, nodding. "Anything else?"

"She's going to a bar after work with some of her friends." The vampire continued. "Would you like me to kill her?"

Klaus's eyes widen and he glares at the compelled vampire, "You won't touch her, I haven't decided what I'm going to do with her. Just continue to watch from afar and keep me updated. Leave." The vampire does as he's told.

Klaus's phone began to ring again, he looked down to see who it was. But that only made his heart hurt. It was Hope, again. She had called early distracting him and causing him to bump into the newest doppelgänger. That's mainly why he didn't immediately kill her when he thought it was Katherine.

Because he hates the real Katherine and doesn't have time to deal with her games and attitude. He simply didn't have patience nowadays.

Klaus hit the ignore button and threw his phone across the room. He felt so alone, as he has for the last seven years. He lifts his drink and stares at it for a second before also slamming that across the wall.

She's your soulmate. Those words have also been on his mind since this morning. He spent the last 1000 years having one-night stands and flings. Never truly fallen in love since Tatia had broken his heart.

Klaus hated thinking about her because he was never an option to her. Elijah was simply perfect in her eyes. She had chosen Elijah from the start and that hurt him. He loved her and she didn't even look at him. Just played with his heart and gave him mixed signals.