And you have to pay the bill with a third-level crystal nucleus, which is simply impossible.

These people need 500 third-level crystal nuclei a day, Ji Chen really wants to ask him, girl, have you seen so many third-level crystal nuclei? Although after a year, there are not as few third-level zombies outside as before, but from the Thunder Base to the Capital Base, there are only dozens of third-level zombies that can be encountered. This hotel is so priced, either they don't want them to stay.

"What are we going to do?" Ji Chen looked at the male god, looking forward to him coming up with a wise idea.

"Since there is no place for me to live in the capital base, then let's live in their municipal government building." Chu Yunting said, "Did you bring those luxury tents you collected last time?"

Ji Chen nodded, he seemed to understand what the male god was going to do.

The municipal government building is one of the landmark buildings of the Beijing base, because there are really not many base cities of the municipal government after the end of the world, the municipal government building of the capital base is actually equivalent to the office building of the Thunder Base, located in the center of the Beijing base, these days, people from other base cities will inevitably go to this office building to talk about soil purification agents, and there is a large vacant space next to this office building, which is the place where the army of the Beijing base is trained.

At that time, if they go to that place to live in a tent, it will be the face of the capital base, the Wang family has no way to cover the sky in the capital base, the Jing family and the Lu family of the military department, and the Bai family in the political circle, none of them can watch it.

After making up his mind, Chu Yunting led everyone towards the city government building.

The further you go to the center, the higher the identity of the people you meet, and the eyes are a little strange when you see them walking over like this.

Ji Chen guessed that those people might have thought they were going to the city government building to make trouble.

However, these people did not expect that Ji Chen and the others did not pay attention to the majestic municipal government building at all, but went in the direction of the martial arts arena.

When they went, half of the martial arts arena had already been occupied by the trained army, but there were still half left, and it was enough to live with them.

Ji Chen took out the tent from the space and distributed it to everyone, this is still the luxury tent that was recently grabbed on the road, not only the appearance is high-end and high-grade, but it is no different from a small house.

"What is this for?" Seeing that they had already begun to set up tents, the officers on the side whispered.

"Eh, you can't tell them to live here."

"Hurry up and tell the sir."

Ji Chen didn't pay attention to what they were saying, these days outside, the speed of these people they brought up tents is first-class, so soon more than 200 tents occupy half of the martial arts arena, and they are facing the municipal government building, which is a rare sight.

Just when Ji Chen was in his heart, an officer from the army training next to him finally sent an officer to negotiate with them.

"I see that you are angry, recently many outsiders have come to our capital base, you probably don't know, these visitors have special people responsible for reception, you don't need to set up tents here." The person who came said that he did not directly prohibit them, but if Ji Chen could see his inner thoughts, he knew that this person did not ban them not because he was polite, but because——