86

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 86: True Past Life

Chapter 86: True Past Life

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Ji Chen touched his head and felt a dull pain.

It's as if I forgot something.

It's weird.

"Host master, get up quickly, master master, get up quickly. La la la ~~~~"

The soul-stirring magic sound sounded in Ji Chen's ears, and Ji Chen calmly slapped this annoying voice down.

"001, don't talk anymore, okay?" Ji Chen said helplessly.

The short robot held a bun face and said softly: "Master, today is Ye Ye's awakening ceremony, why are you still so lazy?"

"Ye Ye is my younger brother, what does it matter to you?" Ji Chen pinched 001's white and tender cheeks, felt the soft touch, his palm was a little itchy, and pinched it again.

Their own unreliable crazy bachelor parents who focused on research finally did a more reliable thing and left 001 to themselves.

"Don't pinch people." 001's tail trail dragged on for a long time, "People are going to see the male god today, it's not beautiful for you to pinch like this!"

001 said indignantly, the stupid master, always pinch himself like this, and the male god does not like it after pinching the deformation.

"Even if you dress up beautifully," Ji Chen hit it mercilessly, "Ah Ting won't look at you more."

Artin is alone, and 001 always makes a splash.

001 glanced at Ji Chen aggrievedly.

Why do people have to be so cute, but the owner can always ruthlessly destroy the flowers?

******

Ji Chen ignored 001's aggrieved eyes, walked out of the bedroom, came to the next room, and knocked lightly on the door.

"Ye Ye, are you up?" He said softly, "Get up quickly, we're going to the awakening ceremony."

A moment later, Ji Ye opened the door, holding a slightly upturned dull hair.

"Brother, it's early." He said sleepily.

Ji Chen was a little unbearable when he boarded, Ye Ye had never gotten up so early, but today was a big day.

Ji Chenzai carefully looked his younger brother up and down until he was satisfied, and then let go of Ji Ye, who had been helplessly □□ by him.

After the two of them cleaned up, the virtuous and all-powerful 001 had already put breakfast on the table.

"How is it a nutrient." Ji Chen complained, "I want to eat!"

001 rolled his eyes, "This month, we have eaten for 29 days, and if we eat another day, the family's expenses will be in deficit!" He said seriously, thanks to his reasonable and calculating robot, otherwise, even the irresponsible parents would have squandered the amount of expenses left by his loser master.