55

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 55: Action

Chapter 55: Action

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Although the action of the A City Base against the Linshi Base this time is a big operation, but after a long time, it is inevitable that the news will leak, so after three days, Brother Long decided to set off.

Duan has promised to do the internal response, first fascinating those people in the Chu family headquarters, and then he will meet them at the gate of the base, so that the supernatural beings of the base of City A can be allowed to enter the base.

You know, although there are not many people in the Linshi base, there are many good hands. This time they captured Linshi but put down the blood, each guild sent elites, even if the number of the team has been reduced, but in order to capture the Linshi base in one fell swoop, so there are more than five thousand supernatural people who act together, of which more than two thousand diehard loyalists have been scattered into the Linshi base in the past few days, their task is to wait until the people of the Chu family are fascinated, and use those three minutes to subdue them all. More than 3,000 people followed the leaders of their respective guilds to prevent the people from the Linshi base from counterattacking. But so many people poured into the Linshi base at once, thanks to people like Duane to help cover up.

Fortunately, there is Duane in the Linshi base, and this person still has some status in the base, but who called the status given to him by the Chu family is still not enough? It is also blamed that the Chu family is too powerful, so that people like Duan have no way to get to the top, but instead turn to themselves.

Brother Long silently calculated in his heart, this trip to the city, although he faced such a strong enemy as the Chu family, but he still believed that his side would definitely win, he sent all the first-level and above superpowers this time, the Chu family is powerful, but so far I have not heard that the Chu family has a third-level superpower, and it is difficult to fight with two fists and four hands, not to mention that they have been drapered?

As long as he gets that pill and becomes a third-level superpower, in the future, not only in City A, but also in the entire Province H, he can be regarded as second to none, and no one can disobey.

No matter how Brother Long planned, at this time, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting were mixed in the ranks of the Suzaku Guild with masks, and Lin Min told his subordinates that they were masters of foreign aid, so that their subordinates treated them well.

However, Chu male god has always been paralyzed outside, not to mention that just in case, the two of them can still wear masks, Chu Yunting released a little coercion, and the people of the Suzaku Guild did not dare to come to this side.

It is rumored that masters always have some strange habits, so watching the two of them wearing masks and low air pressure surround them, so that everyone around them consciously distances themselves from them.

"Brother Chu, aren't we particularly scary like this?" Ji Chen whispered.

"What are you thinking again?"