59

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 59: Energy Purifier

Chapter 59: Energy Purifier

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

"Grandpa, did you hear that?" Chu Yunting said, "There is another thing, after Wuhua came back, he must have successively instructed everyone on the method of using crystal nucleus cultivation, right?" But the crystal nucleus energy is mixed, must be purified and used, although Xiao Chen's hanging orchid purification number is limited, but there should be no problem in supplying their own home, in the future, everyone uses crystal nuclei, you can go to Xiao Chen here, let Xiao Chen help purify, as for the method of absorbing crystal nuclei, although all kinds of abnormal energy are somewhat different, but in general there is no difference, but I tried, if you use the route of that exercise, the effect is better, but those exercises are stipulated by the system can not be transmitted, So in the future, we can probably only spread the method of absorbing crystal nuclei that we summarized.

"Now that we know that crystal nuclei can absorb, it should be more than us." Old man Chu sighed, "That old man of the Wang family, although he has not reached the innate, but he has lived for so long, he will not have explored this matter until now, but now is not a good time for everyone to use crystal nuclei to cultivate."

"Grandpa means that crystal nuclei cannot be purified in a large area, so it is not suitable for absorption?" Chu Yunting asked, Ji Chen on the side thought of the original book that Ji Yun announced that special energy could absorb the enhancement of crystal nuclei when he was three months in the last days, which increased the prestige of the Dawning Base, but the matter of crystal nucleus purification was never mentioned from beginning to end in that book.

"Since we know about this matter, naturally we can't let those ordinary superpowers cultivate with impure crystal nuclei, people who practice martial arts, the most understand how important qualifications are, saying that they can make up for it, but that is all based on the premise of qualifications, now that the news has been announced, it is really not sure whether to help them or harm them, but although we have few people in Linshi City, but there are many talented people, after the end of the world, I have enlisted some famous scientists and senior engineers who live in Lincheng, The research of crystal nuclei has been going on all along, and since Wuhua came back with this news, I have asked them to start studying the matter of purifying crystal nuclei. However, this problem cannot be solved in a short period of time. Old man Chu said.

Ji Chen was anxious in his heart, he knew that the Dawning Base announced the news three months after the end of the world, laying the foundation for the rapid development of the Dawning Base into a base comparable to the Capital Base.

"001, is there no way to make the research faster?" Ji Chen asked.

001 in his mind seemed to be in thought, and for a long time, when Ji Chen was not hopeful, he suddenly said: "There is something that may make this research faster."

"What?" Ji Chen hurriedly asked.

"Although there is no crystal nucleus purifier in the system, but there is an energy purifier, crystal nucleus purification, in fact, is to take out the energy in the crystal nucleus, after purification, what carrier is put in, the key is also energy purification, let the people in the institute study the energy purifier, it should be useful."