77

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 77: Results

Chapter 77: Results

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

In the blink of an eye, half a month has passed, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting have been staying in the capital base, and they have not encountered any dangers and difficulties, and the Wang family has always been at peace with the people of the Thunder Base, neither anyone came to visit them, nor did they conflict with the people of the Thunder Base, it was really quiet and a little hairy in their hearts.

However, they did not make a move against the people of the Thunder Base, and Ji Chen and Chu Yunting would not rush to ask people why they didn't make trouble, and if they did so, there was a problem with IQ.

However, Lu Yifan, in order to win Ming Yan, the only son, came several times, but was mercilessly rejected by Ming Yan.

In order to avoid him, Ming Yan often led his small detachments out of the city to fight zombies, and in recent days he has always been unable to see people.

The base of the capital was calm, until it was announced that a soldier under Jing Borun had broken through the first-level physical technique after more than half a month of cultivation, and finally broke the calm on the surface of the capital, causing heated discussions.

Not only did someone in the Jing family break through the first level, but although the cultivators of the other bases did not break through the first level, they had already felt the benefits of the physical cultivation technique, which could initially prove that the physical technique of the Thunder Base was indeed useful.

And that physical genius was able to reach the first level in just over half a month, not only the people in other bases, but even Ji Chen was stunned, sure enough, the level of genius will never be expected by ordinary people, if it were not for the fact that the person was Jing Borun's diehard loyalist, Ji Chen would have the heart to dig a corner.

After this news spread, the major bases were boiling.

Previously, many bases maintained a half-believing posture towards the physical skills that Chu Yunting brought to exchange, but after experiencing the benefits of physical skills, these people began to move.

Although it can only reach the third level, but for now, the level of the third level of special energy already belongs to the elite of a base, even if it can not be upgraded later, but with thermal weapons, it can definitely play a huge role, after all, after cultivating physical skills, the most obvious improvement is the speed and strength of people.

At present, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting have begun to negotiate with the major bases to exchange crystal nuclei, and Ji Chen has preliminarily calculated that if he gets this large crystal nucleus, then he may consider exchanging some powerful things with strong force and defense for the defense of the Thunder Base, so that the next zombie tide they will not have so much difficulty coping.

On this day, Ji Chen and Chu Yunting were sending off a person in charge who had come to negotiate, and they were about to go back to the room to cultivate, when they heard a knock on the door.