67

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 67: Goodbye

Chapter 67: Goodbye

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

When Ji Chen heard that Ji Yun was also in the team of the Dawning Base, he actually had an urge to avoid the protagonist.

This is really because the shadow that Ji Yun classmates gave him in his heart was a little big. Although he had only met Ji Yun once after passing through, the memory of the original owner always made him remember it.

This is the little green tea in the white lotus, not afraid of the White Lotus Tai Madonna, I am afraid that the White Lotus is fake!

Coupled with the awkward natural relationship between him and Ji Yun, Ji Chen felt that he could still avoid him and avoid him.

However, the world is unpredictable, and life is impermanent.

For example, Ji Yaoze, who is now sitting in the living room of the Chu family and having a cordial meeting with Second Uncle Chu, and the well-behaved and moving pig's foot standing behind Ji Yaoze -

Ji Yun!

qaq...... This is really the arrangement of fate, why every crossing man is destined to have a continuous evil relationship with the original protagonist, even if it is thousands of miles away, people will remember to come to see you.

Ji Chen walked into the living room with a grind, Second Uncle Chu saw him walking so slowly, and thought that he was uncomfortable in his heart, so he winked at him comfortingly, the head of the Chu family naturally can't just look at his face when looking for a daughter-in-law, Ji Chen's life history and his treatment in the Ji family The whole Chu family already knows, but for fear of poking his wounds, everyone naturally avoids speaking.

Unexpectedly, now across a province, my biological father actually found it.

Second Uncle Chu felt that he really had a long way to go, his eldest brother went to train the city defense army, and the old man went to "talk" with those old guys from the capital. Originally, he was in charge of the discount of the items brought by other bases, and today he just finished finishing and was about to come back to rest, but he didn't expect to meet Ji Yaoze and Ji Yun who were wandering in front of the Chu family.

What a fate.

In any case, it is Ji Chen's father, so naturally he has to treat him well, so Second Uncle Chu is full of enthusiasm for Ji's father, which makes Ji Yaoze also feel very faced.

This is much more interesting than the Jing family, he thought secretly.

At this time, seeing Ji Chen slowly walking over, he felt that this son was indeed much better than before, not to mention anything else, but his appearance alone was much more exquisite than Ji Yun, and his personality was also cheerful, unlike before, his eyes were always gloomy. It is no wonder that Chu Yunting can take a fancy to him.

It's just that this happiness only lasted for a short while, and he thought that when he was in Yun City, Ji Chen actually hid Chu Yunting's identity from him, causing him to miss the opportunity to make friends, and he couldn't help but feel a little uncomfortable in his heart.