70

Mobile version of the novel network home pageSearch for novels

Bookmaker Bar Novel Network Mobile Version

wap.shukeba.com

Home » Apocalyptic Super Redemption System » Chapter 70: Rites

Chapter 70: Rites of Completion

Introductory page for this book Novel catalog page

(If the content of this chapter is wrong, click Report!) )

High Score Novels: "Peerless Tianjiao" "My Career" "My Master is a Immortal" "Raising Ghosts for Woe" "Diba" "Full-Time Mage" "Futian Clan" "Chaos Sword God" "Zhenwu World" "Shenzang" "Super Soldier King" "Library of Heaven's Way" "Cold Door" "Peerless Medicine God" "Immortal Wuzun"

Since he went out on a mission, Ji Chen's heart has always been sullen, firstly, because the zombies are too ferocious, making him feel pressured, and secondly, because that illusion actually revealed the truest thoughts in Ji Chen's heart.

Although he has been with the male god for more than half a year, he is still insecure in this relationship, to be precise, no matter how glamorous his life is on the surface now, the essence of a small transparent otaku with some inferiority has not changed.

This is his heart knot, a knot that he does not know when it will be lifted.

On this day, Ji Chen sorted out the express to be sent today on the side of the office building, and slowly walked towards the Chu family, I don't know why, I met some people on the road, and I always felt that their eyes were a little strange when they looked at themselves today.

But he didn't think much about it, anyway, because he was still famous in the base, many people knew him, and people's expressions when they saw him were always different from when they saw ordinary people.

This is also star chasing in disguise, right?

Yikes.

So Ji Chen has been returning to the Chu family with this strange feeling, but today's Chu family is also a little strange, quiet, and it seems that there is no one.

Although everyone is usually busy, there are not many cases where there is no one in the family.

Ji Chen was thinking about it, when he suddenly heard a melodious piano sound coming from the back hall of the Chu family.

illgiveyoueverytan

I want to give you everything I can

illbuildyourdreawohands

Build dreams for you with your hands

hewall

Hang your best memories on your wall

theressilverinyourhair

When your hair turns silver

aare

You don't have to ask me if I still care

tue

Time flies

tageatall

My love never ages

This is Chu Yunting's voice, Ji Chen was stunned in place, he involuntarily followed the song to the backyard of the Chu family, at this moment Chu Yunting was wearing a black tuxedo, sitting behind the piano, saw Ji Chen coming, stared deeply at Ji Chen, and continued to sing:

illbethere

I will be around you, I will be by your side

rorworse