#12

~~~ * ~~~

~~~ * ~~~

"And that's how I ended up at Jungkook's place..." when you finally let it all out in front of your friends, you felt relieved. You ran a hand through your hair, sighing heavily. "That day was terrible. After all this, I found out who he is and for a moment.. the world came crashing down on my head." you admitted and looked down.

"This all happened in one day? Oh baby.." Sunmi hugged you tightly. "You could have let us know."

"It's true," Minji grabbed your hand and squeezed it tightly. "We would drop everything and come."

"I know, but..." you paused and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. "I really needed time for myself. I wanted to think it all over."

"We understand," Sunnie smiled sadly, stroking your arm. "In moments like these, it's best to focus on your own emotions and thoughts. It's better not to make decisions with high emotions."

"I agree. Because such decisions are made hastily and you may regret them later." Minji added, nodding.

"That's it. That's why I preferred to be alone." you reached for your drink and took a long sip. "I don't regret my decision. I'm really glad I didn't give up then."

Minnie smiled sweetly and nudged your arm lightly. "He brings so much joy to your life. I can see it."

"Minnie's right, whenever his name is mentioned somewhere, there's such a lightness and relaxation on your face." your other friend rested her chin on her hand and smiled fondly as she watched you. "You've kissed right? And I'm not talking about that kiss when you met, right?"

You blushed and glanced at her. "Yes. Few times." you admitted, slightly embarrassed, you smiled, looking down.

"Oh! Look how shy she is!" Minji said in amusement, cackling. You smacked her on the shoulder with a sweet smile.

"Have you been at work since the incident?"

"No," you trailed off quickly, shaking your head. "I'm afraid to go there and I would like to quit my job." you admitted and finished your drink in one gulp.

"Maybe ask Jungkook to come with you? After all, he's a guy..." Sunmi suggested.

"It's not a stupid idea. If anything happens, he will be able to defend you, or this bastard will not even try anything at all, seeing that you are not alone." Minji said, "Ugh! If I smashed his grumpy face with a frying pan, he would remember me." she growled, still feeling aroused at the thought of that sleazy guy trying to do something to you.

"No wonder Jungkook wanted to punch him. After all, you know... he cares about you, and then he finds out that another guy tried to force you to have sex with him and touched you." you flinched at her words and looked down, clenching your thighs instinctively. "Hey..." Sunmi grabbed your hand and squeezed. "Don't worry, everything will be fine, you'll see."