#5

~~~*~~~

~~~*~~~

"Thank you for getting me out of the house.  I planned to hide there and silt up."  You agreed and sighed heavily. Your friend looked at you with concern.

"He's still not talking?" she asked, to which you shook your head.

"No. Two weeks have passed and he's silent. And now I don't understand if I did something wrong or something happened to him." you admitted resignedly paying for takeaway coffee at the coffee shop.

„But what exactly it happened? What did he tell you?"

"He told me that he had to help his father and that when chaos engulfed him, he would come back." You said remembering the brunette's words.

"Well, you see, he said he'd be back. It probably hasn't covered everything yet.  Don't think about it too much, or your head will eventually explode, or you'll come up with something stupid and agonize over it."

There was something about it.  You shouldn't have thought about it so much, it wasn't helping.  It made things even more difficult.

"You're right.  I worry too much about it.  We don't even have anything in common, I shouldn't get so involved."

"No, you must be joking.  You have nothing in common?  Didn't you kiss and hold hands by any chance?"  she hummed with a smile which made you a little nervous and laughed.

"Maybe... But it's still..."

"Stop."  She cut you off and rolled her eyes theatrically.  "You are not indifferent to each other.  So don't tell me you don't have anything in common.  You care about him, so you worry."  gave you a flick on the nose "And don't even try to deny it.  I know it is.  I know you too well, Mia."

You sighed. "Alright, alright. I care, it's true. But I just don't want to talk about it too soon." You agreed and took a deep breath. "You know that so far everyone has left me thinking I am cheating on with my best friend. I don't want to be overjoyed at something that may not even start well."

"I know, I understand you, sunshine. But you said that you told him about your relationship with Namjoon..." You nodded at that. "You see. And yet, he continued to see you. If he didn't like it, he wouldn't have continued it."

"Probably, but it's just that experience is getting the better of me and trying to warn me that I should distance myself and hold on before I get really hurt."

"Haven't you ever thought about just getting carried away? When was the last time you just let your emotions take over you? I know it's not always a good solution... But sometimes it helps."

You ran your hand through your hair and looked around. "I know, I'll think about it. But first, he needs to talk, and we need to do some shopping. Needs to refresh her wardrobe a bit."