#3

~~~ * ~~~

~~~ * ~~~

"Fine, you better tell me whats up in the world of lovers." Minji looked at Sunmi with a wide smile and took a sip of whiskey drink.

"Oh, forget it."  Sunmi waved her hand sipping her drink. „I thought I'm gonna be out of my fucking mind with him yesterday." she said angrily and you just started laughing.

"What did he do again?" you asked, giggling and munching on the peanuts.

"Yesterday, we had to go get his car back, cuz two days ago he was at a friend's party and left car there, because he generously decided to walk home to oxygenate his mind." she tapped the center of her forehead with finger, which made both you and Minnie laugh out loud.  "After he came back, he can't stop. He sings and talks such nonsense that my head hurts.  And in his parents's house, he danced like a clown." she slapped her forehead with open hand and joined you, laughing out loud.

"Well, men are unique." you said laughing.

"No, Mia. Taehyung is unique." Minji cackled, causing Sunmi to almost fall off the couch laughing.

"Hey, girls. But, listen. I'm seriously now."  Sunmi said "Maybe he has his own unique personality, but he is the most important person in my life. Nothing would be the same without him."

Hearing your friend's words, you stopped laughing. You listened to her attentively, smiling slightly.

"You and him, you're great couple and I can't imagine you two not being together." Minji admitted.

"You know... sometimes I'm afraid that I'm, you know... not good enough for him." you hit her on the shoulder.

"Are you crazy? Don't say such nonsense.  Taehyung doesn't see the world but you. I witnessed it myself." you said as you made yourself another drink.

"What?"

"Before Namjoon's birthday, I was shopping with Tae looking for a gift for Joon's birthday. And when I finally bought this jacket, I took Tae for a dinner to repay him for his time wasted on shopping with me. And the waitress was almost drooling at the sight of him, I even had to pretend to be his girlfriend to get a grip and stop ignoring me."

"His girlfriend? Waitress was ignoring you?" Minji's eyes widened.  "Why didn't you say anything before?"

"It completely slipped my mind because of what happened next."  you admitted.

"Yeah, Mr. Motorcycle..." Minnie giggled as she opened the packet of gummies. You rolled your eyes theatrically.

"The waitress turned her back to me and ignored me, when I was trying to order my dish twice as she was staring at Taehyung." you explained "So I called him 'baby' and then the girl finally got over."

"Fuck, I'd scratch her eyes out." Minji murmured "What Taehyung said for this?"

"Nothing. When the waitress left, he asked me what it was, so I explained it to him, and he told me then that he didn't even notice because he has Sunmi and he doesn't care and others."