#1.

~~~ * ~~~

~~~ * ~~~

„Fine, do you even know, what you wanna buy for him?" he asked and you look at him with crooked smile. "you must be joking.." Taehyung stopped immediately and looked at you. "You have no idea what are we looking for?" he yelled. „We're gonna spend a fucking eternity to find something for him." he murmur and dropped arms along his body.

„Well... you know... I wanted to buy something useful. I don't want to give him something what he'll put on shelf and forget about it."

"Okay, so it's some kind of clue and we can therefore exclude half of the stores." he was silent for a moment then he clapped his hands. "What do you think about merchant navy? Do you remember? At the Sunmi's birthday party, Namjoon said that his jacket was getting too tight for him since he worked out and gained a lot of muscles."

"It's a great idea, thanks! Yesterday we talked and he asked if I would go shopping with him, because he would have to look for a new one."

"See? Now we can go, we already know what we're looking for. Come for a coffee, then we can go to the shops." said with enthusiasm and push you into shopping mall's door.

You walked the entire mall three times before finally making up your mind. In a few stores you found some nice jackets that you thought would fit Namjoon perfectly, but eventually you went back to the first one where you decided that first choice is always the best.

"If I knew how indecisive you would be, I would probably rethink this joint shopping." Tae groaned as he sat down in the restaurant. "At least we'll have a tasty dinner." he hummed contentedly as you invited him to dinner for which you would pay as compensation. You laughed. "Just don't tear my paycheck off me, greedy." you reminded to him.

"Phi!" he snapped indignantly and looked at the menu. „I eat less than Joon, so don't complain."

"Good evening. Can I accept your order? " asked the young waitress who was almost leaning towards your friend. You raised your eyebrows up in irritation as she pretended not to hear what you were ordering. You looked at Taehyung.

"Babe? Have you chosen yet? " you asked, reaching your hand to Taehyung's face and scooping a strand of hair from his forehead. He looked at you wide-eyed, and the waitress, hearing your words, became very confused and turned all red.

"I'm so sorry." she said with her head lowered, "What will your order be?" she asked culturally and started taking notes when you stated what you were ordering. She later took Tae's order and walked away.

"What the fuck was that?" he asked staring at you with wide eyes.

"Are you blind or something? She almost drooled while looks at you." you quit looking at him. You couldn't be surprised the girl, Taehyung was of extraordinary beauty. As if he was just a living, tangible Ken. Perfect facial features, brown eyes, thick black lashes and perfectly cut lips. His handsome face was adorned with a cute mole on the tip of his nose. He was tall and slim, but he wasn't too slim. He was muscular in a way, but no exaggeration. He also had large, well-groomed hands and great taste in fashion. No wonder girls lose their mind at the sight of him.