One: The Wedding

A/N I do not own the lux series or the characters, all rights go to Jennifer l. Armentrout.
_________________________________________________________
Katy POV
Today was the big day. The day I would become Mrs. Katy Black. I am so exited. Currently we are in a big room getting ready for the ceremony. By we I mean me Dee and Bethany and little Ashley. Ashley is growing so much its insane. she can walk and say full sentences. Sort of. Ashley is our flower girl. she is dressed in a beautiful pink dress with flowers all over it, and the dress is spaghetti strap with a vary puffy bottom. She was sitting on a chair messing with the flower pettles in the little basket next to her. Beth was the first to speak through the silence.
"Are you nervous?" she asks me.

"Vary."

"Don't worry, everything will go great. Besides whats the worst that could happen." Dee assures me.

"Don't say that, Dee, every time that is said it seems something goes wrong." I say

Beth giggles. "Katy, don't worry, this isn't a movie. This is reality."

There was a knock at the door that seem to steal everyones attention. Archer walked in saying it was almost time. I stood in my wedding gown which is strapless. There were diamonds at the top making a line in the middle of the top of the dress, from the waist down the dress was lose. Finishing off I have a pair of silver heels that were not to high but still out of my comfort zone. Dee made my makeup natural. She put my hair in a ponytail with a french braid on the right side, leaving the ends curled. Then we were on our way.

Archer was walking me down the isle. I clenched his right arm tight, feeling that if I didn't I would have fell. I felt like every nerve in my body was going to burst, not with regret, but with joy and love. Happiness. The music started and Ashley started walking down the isle as well as her little toddler legs could carry her. Before I knew it Dee, Beth, and Dawson have gone. Now it was my turn.

Feeling as though I forgot how to walk, I chant in my head left right, left right. As I look up My eyes catch the beautifully bright green eyes that make me all kinds of warm and tingly. Everything else just seems to slip away.

We were finally there after what felt like forever and Archer handed me off and walked behind Dawson. As I held Daemon's hand, I could feel the tingles running up my arm.

We faced each other and after that I got lost in his gorgeous emerald green eyes. All I heard then was 'you may kiss the bride'. Daemon leaned in for a kiss and I find the rest of the way. After what felt like centuries, our lips finally made contact. The sparks were everywhere and the sound of applause disappeared as if to be miles away from here. It was just Daemon and me.

Daemon was the one to break the kiss, Knowing that if we went any longer we would put on a show for them. His eyes had the most amazing glow of happiness in them. He held his arm out "shall we" he asked

I put my arm through his and fallowed him as he guided us down the isle. Daemon guided us to the huge ballroom like room were the reception is. We have dinner, dance, and speeches. It is now time for Daemon to go so he gets out of his chair and kissed me on the cheek. He walks up to the microphone and says the most amazing things in the world.
"Hello everyone, I want to thank you all for being here tonight to witness me marry the most smartest, most beautiful, and wonderful, Katy Ann Swartz, or should i say black." he says" I am by far the most luckiest man on earth to have someone like her. I would do anything- heck Ive done lots of things to keep my Kat safe. From the start I was inlove with her, I just didn't want to believe it, so i did things I will never forgive myself for doing. I always thought 'I love you' was to simple, and is to simple, of a way to declare my love for her. By the time I could say it, i thought it was to late. I fought, killed, healed, and more to get my kitten back and still wonder what i ever did to deserve a girl like her. Kat, 'I love you' is to easy. to explain how much I love you is a challenge I will take. From now on, I will prove my love to you for as long as I can. Thank you."

By the time he was done, half the people here were crying. Heck I was too. That speech was just to beautiful. I remembered I was wearing makeup and quickly wiped the tears off my face. Daemon sat back in his chair and asked if I was alright. " Im fine. That was just-" i was interrupted as he put my head in both his hands and kissed me. The kiss was loving and slow. He pulled away to early and smirked.

"Did I make you that speechless, kitten?"

I smacked his arm and he chuckles. the rest of the night was amazing. when the reception ends then Dee snags me to change out of the wedding gown. She gave me a dress that was white and strapless. It hugged my curves almost perfectly. Dee gave me a pretty brown belt and matching open toed heals with buckles. She put my hair down and it cascaded into light brown waves.

"Thanks Dee, for everything." I told her.

"No need. After all, you are my sister." she said. we start to giggle and before walking out the door she gave me a hug.
"Have a good honeymoon. and make sure my brother stays out of trouble." she whispers in my ear and giggles.
"We will and I can see what I can do." I respond giggling along with her.

There is a tingling sensation on my neck before the knock, telling me who it is instantly. "Dee, can I have my wife back now. We have to be at the airport in 30 minutes."

Dee then pushes me out the door and into Daemon's care. No one has told me where we were going, they keep saying its a surprise. We make it to the airport on time.We take our seats and I give a big yawn. Daemon chuckles and I lean my head on him and fall asleep. Im woken up after a few hours and am told we were there. Once we get off the plane I take a look at my surroundings and gasp.