➀ Kisaki Tetta ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

 ╰─────── ┈  Request ┈ ───────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ "𝑻𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒂!" You exclaimed as you spotted him walking home from school

╰┈➤ "𝑻𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒂!" You exclaimed as you spotted him walking home from school.

You couldn't contain your excitement as you ran up to him, your heart pounding in your chest. Your arms wrapped tightly around his neck, and he strained under your grasp, but there was a hint of a smile on his lips.

"How was school?" you asked eagerly, your eyes sparkling with genuine curiosity.

Kisaki's face softened as he looked back at you. "It was a good day," he replied with a small chuckle, a rare glimmer of warmth in his normally stoic demeanor. You felt a surge of happiness at his response.

You were about to say something more, to share some mundane detail from your day, anything to keep the conversation going, but before you could, Kisaki's expression shifted. His gaze drifted past you, and you knew exactly where it had landed—on Hinata.

A pang of hurt shot through your chest, a pain you'd grown accustomed to but could never quite numb. Kisaki had always been honest with you about his feelings for Hinata, and yet, hearing him talk about her in front of you never got any easier.

"Actually," Kisaki started, his voice tinged with an unfamiliar tone, "Hinata and I spoke today, and... I can't seem to forget her pretty face."

Your grip on him loosened, and you took a step back, masking the disappointment that threatened to spill from your eyes. "Oh, really?" you replied, your voice betraying none of the turmoil inside you. "That's nice, Tetta. You're right, she is very pretty."

With a forced smile, you brushed off his comment and stepped beside him, as you continued to walk home together.

Deep down, you knew that your unrequited love for Kisaki would always sting, but you couldn't bring yourself to distance yourself from the person who meant the world to you, even if you could never be more than just a friend.

__ __

As tension hung heavy in the air, Takemichi, Hina's true love, pointed a gun at Kisaki. His eyes were filled with a mixture of anger and determination, as he muttered, "From the beginning... it should've been this way instead."

Kisaki's heart raced as he faced the barrel of the gun, but before Takemichi could pull the trigger, their standoff was abruptly interrupted. Three figures, one of them being you, appeared on the scene, sprinting towards the confrontation. Mikey and Hina were close behind, their expressions a blend of concern and confusion.

In that fleeting moment of distraction, Kisaki seized the opportunity to escape. He didn't waste a second, turning on his heels and bolting away from the impending danger. His feet pounded against the pavement as he sprinted toward the street, desperate to put as much distance as possible between himself and Takemichi.

You, on the other hand, wasted no time either. Ignoring the bewildered stares from Takemichi, Mikey, and Hina, you chased after Kisaki.

Your heart raced, not just from the physical exertion but from the realization that this might be your chance to finally get through to him.

As the chase intensified, Takemichi and Kisaki exchanged heated words amidst the relentless pursuit.

"Your pathetic dreams are gone now!" The blond hero's voice was laced with frustration.

"Like hell I'll let it end! I can start over again and again!" Kisaki retorted, his own resolve unwavering. "One day Tachibana will be mine!"

"No way, I won't let that happen! I won't let you go back to the future again!" Takemichi shot back, gritting his teeth at the thought of it.

Their confrontation reached a brief pause as Kisaki halted in the middle of the street, standing on a crosswalk. You and Takemichi came to a stop on the sidewalk before him, the tension in the air growing by the second.

" 'Go back to the future' ?" He repeated the crybaby hero's words, confusion flickering across his face.

"You still think that I'm a time leaper?" He finally said with a smirk, taking his focus away from the road.

But in that crucial moment, while their attention was locked on each other, you noticed an oncoming truck racing down the street, its driver seemingly oblivious to the chaos unfolding before them. Without thinking, driven by pure instinct and an unconditional love for Kisaki that transcended everything, you screamed out, "TETTA!"

In an act of sheer heroism, you pushed him out of harm's way just as the truck bore down on you, its blaring horn and screeching brakes filling the air. The impact was brutal, and time seemed to slow as your vision blurred, and pain radiated through your body.

Kisaki's anguished cries echoed through the empty street as he cradled your lifeless body in his arms. Tears streamed down his face, mingling with the dirt and blood that now stained his once-pristine uniform. None of it mattered to him anymore.

"God dammit, wake up, you stupid woman!" the young man's voice cracked with desperation as he shook you gently, as if by sheer willpower he could summon you back from the abyss. "Fuck! Why do you have to be... be so stupid!"

Takemichi stood frozen, his heart heavy with the weight of the tragedy unfolding before him.

Kisaki's sobs continued to fill the air, punctuated by his frantic pleas for you to come back. The tears in his eyes blurred his vision, but they couldn't hide the raw, unfiltered emotions on his face.

In that agonizing moment, he understood with painful clarity that he didn't care about his grand schemes or the world he had tried to shape.

He didn't care if Hina rejected him or if he ruled over Tokyo. None of it mattered. What mattered was the person he had just lost, the one who had been there for him through thick and thin, loving him unconditionally when no one else would.

As he held your lifeless form, Kisaki's heart shattered into a million pieces, and he knew that he had lost something far more important than any power or ambition could ever provide—

he had lost the person who had truly loved him, even more than her own life.

╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪