➀ Baji Keisuke ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰──────────────────────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ "𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏!" The brazen male in front of me exclaimed

╰┈➤ "𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏!" The brazen male in front of me exclaimed. He rolled up his pants, trudging semi-deep into the incoming waves. I watched him from along the shore. Although the water was an idyllic sight, I couldn't take my eyes off of Baji.

I had been in love with him for a while now, but the meat-head is too dense to even notice. I confessed my feelings to him a few times before, but he didn't realize what I actually meant. The complete idiot just said, 'Oh well I love you too, you're the best friend I could've ever asked for!'

Baji finally stopped admiring the clean waters, yelling at me from his position, "Hey!! Watcha doing hiding by the shore?? Come in the water with me will ya?" He had a giant smile painted across his face, eagerly waving me to come toward him.

"No way! You're way too far out! You're just gonna push me into the water again!" I really didn't mind though, I was only mad because I was thinking about my failed confession attempts moments prior.

"Aw cmon... it's no fun if you don't join me... I'll come closer to shore then?" He responded dejectedly, which made me ache with guilt. Then I reluctantly nodded, stepping into the shallow waters with him. Baji excitedly took my hand in his, leading me further into the water. I abruptly stopped him, not wanting to go any farther.

"Hey hey! I told you I don't want to-" Suddenly he had pushed me down onto the sand, the waves starting to soak all my clothes and hair. Baji was laughing manically, and I would've been pissed if I didn't realize he had fallen on top of me. It caught me off guard for a moment, but I regained my senses and started to push him off of me, splashing and kicking the water to get him just as drenched as I was.

Then unexpectedly, he pushed himself up, but instead of laughing he just started at my face for a few solid seconds. Our eyes met, and only the soft crashing of waves could be heard around us.

"You know, you're actually really pretty. I never noticed since you're always scowling." He finally said, still staring directly at me. His words made me blush quite furiously, but I knew he meant nothing by it since he had no brain for romance. Even so, it hurt knowing that fact, as much as his compliment made me happy.

"Ugh don't go saying crap like that dumbass! I'll get the wrong idea!" I used both my hands to shove his face away, making him chuckle once more.

"It's true though, id say you're even prettier than the ocean itself." The more he said these thoughtless words, the angrier I became at him.

"You shouldn't say that unless you like that person idiot!" I expected him to began laughing again, but he grew strangely silent. For a second time, all I could hear was the calm sounds of the ocean water.

It made a perfect scene for the soft words of Baji Keisuke. The first time I'd ever hear him speak so sincerely,

"Then what if I do?"

╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪