➁ Kurokawa Izana ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰──────────────────────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘 of the moonlight, the young woman stood at the entrance of a quiet, secluded park

╰┈➤ 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘 of the moonlight, the young woman stood at the entrance of a quiet, secluded park. Her heart pounded against her chest, nervousness mixing with concern for the male before her.

The recent scuffle that nearly cost them their lives—it had left him shaken, and she couldn't bear to see him in such a state.

As she approached Izana, she noticed the pain etched across his face. His eyes were haunted, and his hands trembled slightly. Without a word, she reached out to him,

"What we're you thinking?" He spoke shakily, gazing down at the floor.

He then glanced at her, his expression hardened, and he lashed out in anger, shoving her forcefully against a nearby metal fence. Her back hit the cold surface, and for a moment, she felt a surge of pain and fear.

But beneath the anger, she saw vulnerability in his eyes, a fear of losing her that had consumed him.

Taking a deep breath to steady herself, she couldn't let this escalate further. With all the strength she could muster, she slapped him across the face, the sound echoing through the night.

His eyes widened in surprise and pain—but the aggressive façade started to crack.

"Izana, stop this!" she pleaded, her voice thick with emotion. "You don't have to be alone in this. I know the dangers of being involved, but I choose to stay beside you—!"

Silence hung between them as he absorbed her words. Slowly, he seemed to come back to reality, his anger dissipating. She saw the guilt and pain in his eyes as he realized what he had done.

In that moment, she took a step closer, not out of fear, but out of love and concern. Wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug, she whispered, "It's okay, Izana."

His resistance melted away, and he returned the hug, burying his face in her shoulder. The weight of the world seemed to lift off his shoulders as he clung to her.

Tears welled up in both their eyes, the shared pain and vulnerability forging an unbreakable bond between them.

In the quiet of the park, under the moonlit sky, they stayed like that for a long time, finding solace in each other's embrace.

"I'm sorry," he finally whispered, his voice cracking. "I... I didn't mean to hurt you. I just thought—I thought I was going to lose you."

She gently stroked his back, offering him reassurance.

"I wouldn't do down that easily."

He nodded, holding her tighter, grateful for the strength she had. In that intimate moment, they both realized the depth of their connection, a bond that transcended everything else.

He let out a low chuckle, smiling into the crook of her neck,

"I knew you wouldn't"

╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪