➀ Haitani Ran ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

 ╰─────── ┈  Request ┈ ───────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ "No way! You completely got the answer wrong to this question—look at mine, this is how you solve it!"

╰─────── ┈ Request ┈ ───────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯
╰┈➤ "No way! You completely got the answer wrong to this question—look at mine, this is how you solve it!"

"Mikey," Draken's voice sounded strained, "your textbook is upside down..." The male deadpanned for a moment, letting the rest of the Tenjiku members laugh at him for being an idiot.

"Oi Oi Oi shut up! It's not that funny!"

"Face it dumbass, none of us have any clue what we're doing. This whole study session is a total bust." Kakucho sighed, leaning his head on his palms. Rindou nudged his brother, a small smirk tugging his lips.

"He's right, but you know who we could call to help?" Ran stopped to think for a moment, then his expression lit up very subtly.

"Ah you're right."

__ __

In the bustling streets of Tokyo, the tension between rival gangs is a constant. One should always take caution when traversing the streets, especially for the young person currently making their way to a gang leader's house. Little did they know that their unique qualities were about to be put to the test.

As they approached the home, they noticed it was strangely quiet—something they should've taken the time to enjoy while it lasted. They left three gently placed knocks on the door, and then it creaked open to reveal a young girl.

"Oh hello. Are you one of Izana's friends?" Her big golden eyes only seemed to grow larger with curiosity the longer they waited to respond.

"Ah... yes, I was called to help the guys with studying." They felt a little nervous answering, a new face and a totally new atmosphere brought about some understandable anxiety. She seemed to noticed this, so she immediately grabbed their arm to pull them inside.

"Good good! I'm Emma by the way—Mikey's little sister. I'm so glad you came. Everyone is so tense! But you seem so much nicer than all those scary guys, let's be friends!" Emma's forward was made their cheeks blush slightly, flustered by suddenly being grabbed. All they could muster were some small nods.

Emma led the way through the house, finally entering the outside. She explained that they were all residing in Mikey's room, which happened to be separate of the main house. It was then that rustling and yelling could be heard from outside, making the two form beads of sweat.

"Thank you for helping me."

"No problem! I should be thanking you, Mikey never takes his studies seriously. Good luck in there... call me if you need help." She smiled sweetly, and it was returned. She returned back to the house, leaving the young tutor to find the courage to actually walk into the rowdy room.

Slowly, they creaked open the door. There was still arguing—no one seemed to notice the entry. However when they accidentally slipped, blowing the door wide open, all conversations ceased. A long and awkward silence befall them all.

"Ah you're finally here, my dearest." Ran was the first to speak, pushing his brother away from him to make a spot—patting it softly. They swiftly made their way through the small crowd of sweaty boys, sensing all their eyes follow. Ran introduced them to the rest.

"Oh wow, your name is really cool." One of the boys spoke, someone they didn't recognize at first. They knew Rindou, since he was Ran's brother. Izana and Kakucho were also present, but the rest of the boys were quite unfamiliar. "My name is Takemichi Hanagaki." Takemichi looked toward the boys beside him.

"Mikey."

"Draken."

Each of them introduced themselves, looking a little annoyed to even be there. Decided to make this quick, they immediately got to work.

"Ah okay, so which one of you needs help first?" Immediately Izana raised his hand, letting them lean and check his paper.

"I've been arguing with the rest of the Toman dumbasses over this answer. Which one is the correct way? Mine right?" For a moment it was silent, everyone watching as their face twitches slightly.

"Um... I'm afraid neither of these...a-are right."

"WHAT?!" Mikey was completely livid, needing both Takemichi and Draken to hold him back from causing a bigger scene.

"Calm down—"

"No way! It can't be wrong, look I even followed the textbooks example." He pointed at the page, the two still holding onto his arms.

"Mikey ah... I think that's a science textbook not a math one." Izana immediately burst out laughing, Draken and Takemichi both only just stifling their own laughter. They had briefly let go of Mikey, and the male took this opportunity to grab Izana by his shirt collar.

"What're you laughing for? It's not like you got the right answer either." Izana's face turned into more of a cocky smirk, only egging Mikey's temper on.

"Oh? You trying to pick another fight?"

"Pick one? You've already started one."

They watched this begin to escalate, feeling the growing tension start to become overbearing. No one else seemed to be trying to stop the fight now. They really wanted everyone to just get along, so they could help the boys study. If a fight broke out now, it'd be impossible to achieve that goal. So, mustering all the strength they could, they stood up from the table. The sudden movement stopped Mikey and Izana from practically ripping each others heads off. All eyes were now on them, making them begin to have regrets.

"P-please everyone! Stop being stupid and study!" Their outburst, although not as loud as they wanted due to their quiet nature, had completely silenced the room. Everyone was surprised that such a person would be able to be as commanding. Among all of them, Ran was the most astonished. Their nervous shaking was interrupted by Ran's gentle tugs on their clothing.

"Hey hey," he said, somewhat hushed, "After this is all over, let's go on a date."

╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪