➄ Sano Manjiro ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰──────────────────────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 walked alone through the dimly lit streets, lost in his thoughts

╰┈➤ 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 walked alone through the dimly lit streets, lost in his thoughts. A midnight stroll was his go-to when he needed to clear his head, yet unknowingly, he'd walked very far into an unknown area.

Lights suddenly illuminated the twilight stricken road, and the revving of motorcycles brought the young man out of his deep thinking.

Unbeknownst to the biker gang that had been tailing him, he was the leader of the feared Tokyo Manji gang. As they closed in, he tightened his fists, ready for a confrontation.

"Hey, shorty, what's a little wannabe like you doing in our neighborhood?"

Mikey's gaze shifted toward the source of the mocking voice, his eyelids lowering as he sized up the biker gang that had emerged from the shadows. Their motorcycles formed a menacing semi-circle around him, effectively cutting off any escape routes.

He might have been outnumbered, but with a faint smirk, he retorted,

"Just enjoying a stroll. Didn't mean to crash your lame-ass party."

The gang's leader, a burly figure with a defiant grin, leaned forward on his bike.

"Well, ain't you a smart mouth?" His gang members chuckled, a chorus of derision that hung in the air. The blond was just about ready to cave his face in. The leader got off his bike, both males stepping closer to each other.

Just as tension reached its peak, a figure emerged from the shadows, radiating an aura of anger and authority.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing going 15 to 1 on my turf?"

The biker gang's triumphant smirks faltered, their expressions contorting from brazenness to sheer panic. As recognition dawned upon them, a collective shiver ran through the men. A mixture of fear and respect glittered in their eyes.

The woman's appearance had plunged the scene into an uneasy silence. With every step she took, the aura of her presence intensified, leaving no doubt that she was not to be trifled with.

The gang's leader stumbled over his words, a stutter betraying his faltering confidence. "T—the harbinger!"

The nickname sent a shiver of fear down their spines, a reminder of her reputation that silenced even the most audacious taunts. The gang members exchanged uneasy glances, their bravado reduced to nothingness in the face of her impending wrath.

Whispers rippled through the men, their fear palpable. "Ain't she the chick that took out the top gang in our area?"

"I heard she beat them so bad, she nearly killed them, left 'em on their knees begging for their mommies."