➀ Mitsuya Takashi ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰──────────────────────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ "𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 our newest student, (First Name) (Last Name)

╰┈➤ "𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 our newest student, (First Name) (Last Name)."

The class looked up from their desks, observing as I shuffled my way into the classroom. The teacher pointed at an empty seat one row away from the window. I made my way down the aisle, careful not to knock anyones bags.

Moving schools is terrifying.

As the lecture continued a girl that sat to the left of me tapped my shoulder.

"Pssst, hey I like your outfit!" She smiled, pointing at my clothes. Her compliment made me happy,

"Thanks! I sewed some of the patches on myself."

"Really??? No wonder you've got such good style, hey would you be interested in joining our sewing club? I can show you after school!"

"I'd love to come check it out!" The girl stared at my excitedly, soon being scolded by the teacher for not paying attention. Guiltily, we both turned our attention back to the lesson.

__ __

"And here is where dreams come true!" She presented the club room with wide arms, everyone exchanging small glances at us.

"Wow!" I let myself in, gawking at all the different projects everyone was working on. The girl giggled, following right behind me.

"Oh? Who's this?" I heard a males voice come up from behind us.

"Oh she's the new girl, she has an interest in sewing so I brought her to the club." I turned around to see a young man holding some fabric he was working on. He had silver-lilac hair, and droopy lavender eyes, and slits on either eyebrow. Nonetheless, we was actually very good looking.

"Hello, my I'm (First Name) (Last Name)." I caught myself from stuttering.

"Hey, Mitsuya Takashi, nice to meet you."

"I guess I'll hand her to you now, thanks president!" She shoved me forward and headed for the closet of the club room.

"H-huh?!" I looked around, and a Mitsuya gave a small chuckle.

"Man she must be eager to finish her apron. Well I guess I'll take over showing you around, since I'm the president of the sewing club." He looked back at me, motioning for me to follow him.

Mitsuya showed me a few more projects, and introduced me to the other club members before bringing me to the back room where he worked. "This is my area, you can see a few unfinished projects." He shrugged, and moved to pick up some fabric.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a beautifully sewn dress. It was hung on a manakin, with the frills adoring much of the front. Carefully, I made my way toward it to get a better look. "Oh," Mitsuya started as he noticed me approach the dress. "Be careful with that, it uh, has taken me quite a long while."

"It's stunning though, Mitsuya. This craftsmanship, it's nothing short of amazing. I'm actually at a loss of words." I looked over every inch of the dress. All of it was meticulous and well put together, I could tell he was a master at his craft. My compliments seemed to make him a little shy.

"Thank you for your kind words. I'm not ashamed to say I'm very proud of it as well." For a moment, Mitsuya stopped to observe me. I looked at him questioningly, but he still didn't respond. It was as if he was analyzing my body, and I started to feel a little uncomfortable.

"Umm Mitsuya...?" He seemed to notice his shameless behavior, immediately his face grew a violent red. He bowed completely, profusely apologizing for his crude behavior.

"Im so sorry! I really wasn't thinking!" I told him it was okay, so eventually he rose. "I know this is odd to say but, I notice you have a good figure for modeling. I was thinking about having you try on my dress just now." His compliment made my face flush, but I agreed to his requests.

When I came out of the changing room, he was very surprised. Again he didn't talk, just ran over to me observing every inch of his work.

"H-how is it?" I managed, starting to feel self-conscious from all the silence. He stepped back, admiring just a little longer.

"Absolutely stunning!"

"You think so...?"

"Yes, in fact please I'm begging you, join the club and be my clothing model! I want to make clothes for you, you wear them so well." His sudden invitation made my face blush even more, but I accepted. Mitsuya seemed very passionate about his craft, and if he wanted me to be his muse then I suppose it couldn't hurt. He excitedly welcomed me, shaking my hand gingerly.

I guess moving to this school wasn't so bad after all.

╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪