➀ Sanzu Haruchiyo ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰──────────────────────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ 𝑨𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 about your normal life, you can't shake the eerie feeling of being watched

╰┈➤ 𝑨𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐 about your normal life, you can't shake the eerie feeling of being watched.

It all started when you bumped into that strange man with pink hair. It was a total accident, and you happened to knock him over—but graciously offered your hand to help him up.

The exchange with quick, but you did end up to sharing your names with each other. That was the last you saw of him since then.

Every time you turn around, it seems like someone is there, but you never catch sight of them.

Little do you know, that someone from the infamous Bonten gang, has been quietly following your every move—his obsession growing with each passing day.

__ __

One late afternoon, you find yourself on a date with an another man. The two of you walk through the city, laughing and enjoying each other's company.

As the night falls, you begin to head home, unaware that someone is lurking in the shadows, burning with jealousy.

As the man you're with reaches out to touch you, that someone can't bear it any longer. He steps out of the darkness, his eyes fierce with anger.

"I'd like it if you didn't touch what's mine." he sneers, a creepy smile stretching his scarred face. The man is taken aback, mostly because he noticed a gun in Sanzu's hands. He quickly senses the danger emanating from the other male.

"What's your problem?" the man retorts, trying to appear tough in front of you, but the fear in his eyes betrays him.

Sanzu steps closer, the tension in the air thickening.
"She's mine," he declares again, his possessiveness evident. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her."

You stand there, at first stunned and confused, as the confrontation unfolds before you. The man wisely decides to back away, sensing that he's way out of his depth.

"Sanzu, what are you doing here?" you finally manage to ask, a little irritation coming off of you.

"I've been watching you, and I couldn't stand seeing you with someone else."

You take a moment to absorb his words, feeling a little creeped out.

"I had no idea," you say softly, not knowing how to respond to such intensity. "But I'm still a little annoyed you scared away my date."

"What? He was lame anyways—he ditched you without a second thought!"

"Yeah because you're holding a gun?!?!"

Sanzu takes a step closer, his eyes locked onto yours.

"I know I'm not the best guy around, but I can't help how I feel. I'd do anything to protect you."

The realization of his affection for you begins to dawn on you, and you find yourself torn between the familiarity of your past and the uncertainty of this unexpected connection.

"Sanzu, I appreciate your concern, but I need time to figure things out," you say, trying to find the right words. He nods, reluctantly accepting your request for space.

"Alright, but I'll be watching~," His eyes squint as he grins widely.

"Ugh whatever—just don't pull anymore weird stunts like this."

You couldn't help but feel a tinge of happiness though.

╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪