➂ Sano Manjiro ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰──────────────────────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅; the pair was inseparable

╰┈➤ 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅; the pair was inseparable. More than that, he couldn't be without her.

She brought him to his chest, holding him close to her heart. Enough so to where he could hear it beat. The blond absolutely melted into the touch.

He loved being with her.

"You're pretty." She caressed his soft cheeks. It was a compliment he'd never heard before, from anyone. Usually people's attention was on his other good-looking friends. This compliment coming from her really meant more than she could've known.

__ __

The young boy entered his quiet house, nothing but the TV was on. He stepped onto the sunken in floor of the living room, seeing her sleeping figure on his couch. Mikey's mood uplifted as he carried her out to his bedroom. He may her down to rest again, and crawled into the bed with her.

Both figures quietly slept to the sound of a small clock and soft breathing.

__ __

"I want you to stay by my side forever!" The male threw his arms out, hugging his friend carelessly. He just wanted to feel her touch.

There was no response. Usually she'd return his gestures but, recently he felt somewhat of a drift. He didn't know what he could've done wrong. Mikey glanced up at her with desperate eyes.

But there was only a look of indifference.

__ __

Time went on, and as much as he tried, he couldn't fix the growing distance.

"I don't want to see you anymore." Mikey's eyes widened with terror. He reached out to her, but she was so far away from him now. He couldn't let her go, he was scared to let her go. He needed her.

She was the only person who could invoke such feelings within him, he didn't want to lose that.

"Please," Mikey pleaded with her, grasping whatever hope there was left, "I can mend whatever happened, just please don't leave me."

However, his prayers fell on deaf ears.

"Goodbye, Manjiro."

__ __

He awoke, clutching his chest harshly. The reoccurring nightmares constantly tormented him.

But no, his bed was empty once again. Only he lie in it.

The realization hit him again, and he began to weep.

The nightmares he was experiencing, were his reality.

╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪