➀ Shiba Taiju ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰──────────────────────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ "𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

╰┈➤ "𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍."

"Well she's always been an aloof one, I doubt she has any idea who he is." The other classmate glanced at their friend, both watching the ditzy young woman walk through the hall.

"Yeah yeah, but still everyone at least knows something about that guy, he's scary." They both nodded at each other.

"I guess. She'll realize the truth sometime." Everyone's heads turned as the subject of their conversations lately tripped on seemingly thin air. All the notebooks and papers in her possession simultaneously crashing to the floor with her. To add even more fuel to the fire, she landed right in front of the scary gang leader, Shiba Taiju.

The pair had a couple run-ins before, similar to this situation. She had bumped into him carelessly, only giving a simple apology as she brushed it off as nothing. She even started to converse with him regularly. All the students around her started to feel anxious for her safety. It seemed this she had no idea who Shiba Taiju really was.

He was known for being a ruthless bully to those who wronged him, be in a minor incident or a major screw up. Either way, he didn't take kindly to those that crossed his path. Although strangely, he had yet to tell this girl off. Many could see that Taiju himself was surprised at how unbothered she was around him, so much to where he couldn't tell her off in time.

"Ah... that must be my fourth time bumping into you like this. My apologies Taiju." The young woman spoke softly, slowly picking herself back up and rubbing her aching head. Taiju let out a small groan, a slight frown on his lips. He pat the back of his neck, not knowing if he should yell at her of not. "Let me pick these up quickly for you, I really am sorry." She began to gather all her spilled belongings.

"You should really watch it." He finally said, trying to act harsh with her.

"I know. I'll be careful." Her lack luster response seemed to anger him however, and the by standing crowd tensed.

"Do you not realize who I am? Is this some sort of game to you?" The girl looked up at him, all around the two was an expectant people.

"I'm well aware of who you are, Shiba Taiju, leader of the infamous gang." Again, he response was quite dry. She mentioned it like it was nothing, much the amazement of everyone around them including Taiju himself.

"You knew the whole time?!" He was completely shocked, through all the interactions they had, he was under the impression she was a ditz who didn't know anything about him. "So you're not scared of me??"

"No, why would I be? In fact, I like you Taiju." Again, her response was very calm and casual, which contrasted the absolutely flustered crowd. Even more so, Taiju himself was now a hot mess. He felt his face heat up with a confusing emotion, his cheeks turning a bright red.

"Y-YOU WHAT?!?" She smiled, all of her things now properly picked up.

"Let's go on a date soon!"

╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪

••• ┊┊╰┈➤ NOW OR NEVER 𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪