➀ Seishu Inupi ୭ ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ

╭──────────────────────╮

╰───── ┈Coffee Shop AU ┈ ──────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯╰┈➤ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍 rung as I opened the door to my favorite coffee shop

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

╰───── ┈Coffee Shop AU ┈ ──────╮ ╭──────────────────────╯
╰┈➤ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒋𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍 rung as I opened the door to my favorite coffee shop. I hummed to myself, not paying attention to my surroundings too closely. I was so lost in the thought of a warm and delicious cup of coffee, I barely noticed a young man trying to take my order.

"Um excuse me Miss, are you ready to order yet?" His tone of voice was a little annoyed.

"Oh sorry!" I quickly gave him my usual order, and he noted it down on the pad in front of him. That's when I finally got a better look at his face, he had sunflower blond hair that parted in the middle. What was even more striking about him was the red scar that stretched from his forehead to his eye.

"Something wrong?" He said with a stoic face. I quickly looked away, feeling my face burn with embarrassment.

"It's nothing, sorry." He nodded slowly, and then another face appeared from behind him.

"Oh? Pretty lady? Hey (Name) I haven't seen you in a while, how ya been?" Another male with black hair came to greet me.

"Hajime? Hey! I've been doing good, thought I would drop buy before going to class. I was hoping I'd see you!" He smiled coming to the front of the counter.

Me and Koko have been good friends since childhood. When I heard he started working at this coffee shop, I'd frequently come to say hello.

"Still as studious as ever." He said with a snicker. I simply looked back at him with a grin,

"And you're still working here. Don't be mad when I'm making 6 figures!" I laughed in his face, and he gave a dramatic gasp.

"Are you two done yet?" The original boy who took my order finally spoke, with a hint of an annoyed undertone. He was looking at Koko, his nose a little scrunched. I noticed he had a cup of what I ordered ready in his hand. He looked back at me, his face still resting without any serious emotion and handed me the cup. "Here you go Miss, please enjoy." He finally smiled just a little bit, and I felt a peculiar heat on my cheeks again.

"Thank you..." I stammered out, "Um! I'll be late to class so I've got to go, bye Hajime and uh," I looked at the blond boys name tag, "Inu...pi?" He gave me a small nod.

"Hey come back super early tomorrow! Like just before we open! I got a surprise!" Koko hollered at me, to which I waved and excused myself from the shop to avoid anymore embarrassment.

Crap am I really getting a crush on my barista?!

__ __

"What's up with you today?" Kokonoi asked his friend, who was aggressively writing down another persons order. Inupi just ignored him, moving to start making the coffee. "Could it be you like my pretty friend? Hmmm?" He eyed the blond, to see if his assumption would be proved correct.