one, blue eye stranger

Start from the beginning

"Well, it's nice to meet you Nik but I really must get going because my boss is going to have my head for being late," Estella says picking up her bag from the floor and walking away with a smile on her face.

Klaus watched her cross the street and go inside a building, not taking his eyes off her until she was out of sight.

When she was out of sight, he pulled out the bracelet and looked at it for a moment.

That was not Katherine and definitely not Elena. who was she? Klaus thought to himself.

He picked up his phone to call a witch because he wanted to know why there was another doppelganger and if she was of any importance. "Hello, it's Klaus. I know how you can repay your debt to me. I'll see you at your place in ten minutes." Before hanging up.

------

Estella walked into the building still smiling, but she tried to forget about the blue-eyed stranger because she had the investors meeting that day. She rushed into her office to drop her bag, grabbed her notebook, and immediately went over to her boss's office.

She knocked on the door and walked in after hearing the soft "Come in."

Kimberly Kingsley was typing on her computer when Estella walked in, "Mrs. Kingsley I'm so sorry I'm late. I forgot to turn on my alarm last night. but I finished the designs." Kimberly hates it when her workers are late so Estella has never been late...until today.

"Ella darling, how many times do I have to remind you? Call me Kim, and it's fine. Just don't let it happen again." Kimberly says looking at her, "Now come sit, let's see what you came up with." 

Estella smiled in relief and walked over opening her notebook. Kimberly grabs the notebook and starts looking through it with a smile on her face. "These are all sunning but this one is perfection. You outdid yourself, Ella."

"I'm so glad you like it," Estella says proud of herself

"I'm so glad you like it," Estella says proud of herself. She loved drawing and fashion. So she was very grateful that Kimberly let her work there doing what she loved.

"Save this one, we can show it in today's meeting," Kimberly says handing her back the notebook. Estella went back to her office when she began to work. Her mind still going back to the blue-eyed stranger. Maybe it was because she hadn't met a guy that sparked her interest in a long time. Not since the betrayal from her ex-boyfriend.

------

Meanwhile, Klaus had arrived at a witch's house, the charm bracelet still in his hand. He knocked on the door and smiled sarcastically as the door opened.