Prom night pt1

17th December

“Hmm, who?” I picked up the call and asked in my sleepy voice.
“Get up sleepy head”
By hearing the voice I understood who that was.
“Come on Shreya, it's just 8am. I'm sleepy let me sleep”
“Aren't you like excited? It's our prom night todayyy. Get upppp” She said in her usual voice.
“Okkk” sigh  “But don't force me to dance there”
“Okay, I won't. You trust me right?” She asked.
“Of course I do”
“Hehe. Byeeee. Love you”
“Byee” I hung up the call and smiled. Such a cute trouble maker my bestfriend is. Huh.

                              •••••••••

Harshit picked me up on my way to the prom. He wore a white shirt with blue coat and pant and a black pair of shoes. His watch was suiting the dress code way too well.  Let me not talk about his hair, come on it's Harshit, any hairstyle would suit him. Not gonna lie, he was looking hot.

Whereas I wore a sleeveless dress with black and red shade on it. At first I thought I might keep my hair up but I just kept in open.  Harshit complimented me as soon as I got in the car. He never fails to make my mood.

After few minutes of driving. We finally reached our destination. I saw Drishan and Ishita standing outside the hall. They were looking so cute together. Both of them wore green coloured dress. Basically they were twinning. I was not surprised though, it's like their daily life thing to do.

“Hiiiiiii, lovebirdssss. You guys are looking so cuteeeeee” I hugged them both.
“Stop teasing Ahana” Ishita giggled.
“She is stating fact Ishu” Drishan replied.
“Yaaa! See Drishan no one can understand me better than you” I winked at him.
“Well you sure about that?” Ishita said. I was wondering why she said that and then she raised an eyebrow at me telling me to look behind. As I looked behind me. I saw a girl wearing white dress with a white pair of shoe. No heavy makeup, just an eyeliner and a light coloured lipstick.

“Shreya”
I looked at Shreya. She folded her arms and was just standing. Sometimes I wonder how can someone look so simple yet beautiful.
“I heard what you said” she said in a cold voice.  “No one knows you better than me Ahana. Not even your boyfriend.”
“No I-, I mean like. I didn't mean it like that. I was just, joking” I finally completed my sentence after 2mins of stuttering.
She snorted.
I stared at her with a confused look.
“Arey I know baba. I was joking too”
“Ahhh. You scared me.” I said timidly. Silly of me, thinking she might get jealous of drishan. 
“Oye. What happened?” Someone tapped me from my side. “Kahan khoyi hain?” Shreya asked.
“Nothing. Let's go.”
And we went inside.

                               •••••••

As usual I was sitting in a corner alone. Rishi was nowhere to be found. I don't even know if he has come or not. I've tried to call him few times but the line is going busy. Maybe his phone is on silent. 

Meri bacchi ko kaunsi gehri soch ne gher liya hain?” Someone whispered in my ear.
“Shreya! Wtf! You scared me idiot” I was breathing heavily by that time.
Shreya just laughed. “Come on tell. “What were you thinking?” she sat beside me.
“I don't know. Just Rishi”
“What about him? Talking about him, where is he? Didn't see him. ”
Wahi toh main bhi soch rahi hoon

“Leave na. You come with me.” Shreya got up and pulled me.
“Shreya where are you taking me!?” I sighed. Shreya stopped walking and looked at me.
“Give me 10mins Ahana. In that meantime if Rishi's thought crosses your mind once. You'll be free” She looked damn serious. And Hot.
Wait what?
Stress. Stress.

                                 ••••••
Present Day

“Ahanaa! Come out. You'll catch cold now.” I heard Shreya shouting. Godddd this girl will give me heart attack someday.
Pagal hain tu?” Who shouts like this! I nearly got an heartattack!”
“Don't worry love. I'll die before you”
“Ha ha. It's either you'll die or kill me” I said.
Shreya chuckled and took the towel from my hand. As she started drying my hairs, she held my chin up and said “Tere liye toh mar bhi jaun

                            ----------