The Threat

-Ahana POV-

As soon as I reached Drishan's place, I rang the bell and Ishita welcomed me with a warm hug.

I looked at her and she was glowing in the red saree.

“Bitch! You're looking bomb” I exclaimed.

“Thank you” She gave an air kiss and asked me to sit. I saw Harshit and Vihaan already sitting there.

I went near them and hugged Harshit and side hugged Vihaan. Then I sat with them, unknowingly waiting for Shreya.

Will she come? I don't even know.

Drishan and Ishita entered the room with lot's of snacks and beers. I don't think I am drinking tonight.

“Drishan call Shreya na. Ask her where she is!” Ishita said.

As soon as Drishan picked up his phone to dial Shreya's number, the bell rang. Must be Shreya.

“Ohh this must be Shreya.” Ishita went to open the door and received Shreya.

She entered the room and we made an eye contact. Her face was pale like mine and her eyes carried all those unsaid words. She came inside.

The only place left to sit was beside me. I saw the discomfort in her eyes but she still came and sat beside me.

I moved a little bit away from her so that she doesn't get uncomfortable.

“It's okay. Sit normally” She whispered.
I was taken aback by the fact that she spoke to me. I just nodded.

“Come on guys let's have some fun yaar!” Drishan said and passed everyone a bottle of beer.

He passed one to me too but I refused.

“Wohh. What happened to you?” Ishita asked in a amused manner.

“Nothing. Just not feeling to get drunk. I'll pass today ” I felt a pair of eyes on me from the side as I was explaining.

“Okay then” Ishita understood and didn't force me.

“Let's play something?” Harshit said.

“Okay” Me and Shreya said together causing us to look at each other again.

“Uno?” Vihaan asked.

“I'd love to” Harshit said.

“Seriouly? Uno? We are not kids anymore.” Ishita said.

“Yeah guys we've already passed that age. It's the age of reproducing kids now. Isn't it?” Drishan shoulder bumped Ishita and winked.

Besharam” Ishita replied.

(Shameless)

Main besharam? If you remember clearly, I was not the one who was moaning-” Ishita cut off him immediately.

(I am shameless?)