Ignorance

“What the fuck!” Shreya whispered.

I just blankly looked at her. She turned to me and our eyes met. I felt like 440 volt of electricity passed through my body.

“Ab kya kare?” I said. Our faces were just inches away. I stared at her lips. No Ahana. What are you doing! Focus focus. Her lips were glossy and cherry coloured. Oh god noo Ahana. Focus as in, focus on the situation not on her lips!!!
(What should we do now?)

“I don't know” Shreya said moved away a little from me I don't know why.  “Let's just stay calm and not panic” she was about to go but I pulled her by her wrist.

“I think we should talk about it ” I said to her still holding her wrist.

“About what?” Shreya asked me clearly knowing what I'm talking about.

“You know” I said.

“No. I don't” She tried to release her wrist and I did.

You guys still thinking? Think fast!

                        What the fuck do you want?!

You Ahana

                           What do you mean by me!

Time will tell you

                                                   What?

                                                    Hello?

“Fuck” I muttered.

“Don't you think you're expecting much from a stalker?” Shreya asked.

“No. But I think I can expect anything from my bestfriend.” I said.

“What do you mean?” Shreya asked trying not to make an eye contact with me.

“I-” I was about to speak but I got cut up when Harshit called me. I picked up the call.

Oye kahan hain? Jaldi aa!” He said..
(Hey where are you? Come fast!)

“And do you know where Shreya is? She's not picking up her call”

“No need to worry Harshit. Shreya mere saath hain. And we are coming in few minutes”
(Shreya is with me)

Aur sun Drishan Ishita aa gaye?
(And listen Drishan Ishita came?)

“Nhi main call karunga abhi!”
(No I'm gonna call them now!)

“Okay bye” I hung up the call. Shreya didn't waste a second and left. I knew our conversation has ended for today. So I also locked my room and followed her.

                            ••••••

“I'm warning you Ishita. Don't!” Drishan's anger was evident in his voice.

“What if I don't listen to you? What you gonna do? Fuck me!” Ishita smirked.

“Just release my hands and see what I do!”

Ishita got up and uncuffed his hands. As soon as she did, Drishan turned Ishita on her back and spanked her.

“Ahh” Ishita moaned.

“Now you get to see what I do!”

Drishan spread her legs more to get a nice view. He knelt down and gave a long lick on her clit. Ishita jerked up by the sudden sensation.