Kissing Video

*Present Day*

Tere liye toh mar bhi jaun”

Why is heartbeat so fast? Oh god no. Shit. Control Ahana or else she'll hear your heartbeat.

She sensed that I stiffened. “Chill Ahana. I was just joking ” “Ah.. Yeah yeah I know” I laughed hysterically to ease the environment. Honestly we never talked about the kiss. That we shared.

Neither of us dared to speak about it.  I never got the time to start up the conversation. After all these things that has happened, I don't even know if she remembers it still now or not. Now that I think about it, she was drunk. Maybe she thinks it was a mistake. 

                               •••••••

“Baby what happened? Why are you crying?” Drishan followed a crying Ishita to their bedroom. “I don't wanna talk to you! Go away” Ishita shouted while crying.
But maine kiya kya hain bolo toh sahi” Drishan tried to go near her that's when he got smacked by a cushion.

“Kyunn!! Ab kyun aya hain mere paas!! Jaa uss ladki se hi baat kar tu!” She kept crying and throwing things at Drishan. Oh God why is my girlfriend like this! Drishan thought.
“I was just helping her to pick the things up. Nothing else baby” He pleaded.

“I don't care!!! She was definitely checking you out!! God she was laughing anf enjoying the moment! That bitch” Now who listens to whom. Ishita being Ishita. No one can ever convince her to do something. She is the ultimate queen. No one can compete her.

“You keep doing these things and see me getting laid with other men!” Ishita warned.
“The hell you will!” Drishan clenched his jaw and said. Ishita looked at him. Anger was clearly shown in his face and eyes were dark. Ishita knew what she did. But she was a loser. She continued to show him attitude.

Drishan came near the bed. He grabbed her head and said “Take other men's name in your mouth and see what I do”.
“I'm not afraid of you sweetheart. Do whatever you want.” By that line, he pulled her up and kissed her roughly.  Ishita wasn't the one to backout.

She kissed him back and took over the dominance. Ishita pushed him on the bed and hovered over him and started kissing him. Drishan was already hard by that time. Ishita felt it and rubbed herself on his hardness making him moan in pleasure.
“That's my baby boy. Keep moaning for your mommy”.

Their tongue fought for dominance mixing with the salivas. “Don't tempt me. You might not be aware of what I can do” Drishan's voice came out hoarsely. Ishita's wetness pooled by her her thighs.

(Hey bhagwan paap mat dena yeh sab likhne ke liye😭🤲🏻): A/n

Her pussy was aching for friction but she'll not give up so easily. Ishita opened Drishan's shirt and pant releasing his hard cock with precum oozing out. He is big. Very much. Ishita got up from the bed and went to the closet.

She took out the handcuffs Drishan bought.
“What are you doing?” Drishan stuttered.
“Shhh. Wait and watch” Ishita took his both hands and cuffed his hands to the headboard. She started kissing his chest, licking his abs and going down to his cock. He was hard like rock and wanted to get a release.

She took his cock in her mouth bit by bit. She could never take the whole in once, she knew it. It's fucking big. She started sucking it slowly slowly. Drishan threw his head in pleasure. “Babe faster” Ishita obeyed him and fastened her speed. Again Ishita being Ishita, she will make sure he get enough punishment. As he was about to cum, she stopped.

“What the fuck Ishita!” Drishan groaned in frustration. Ishita laughed and said “You really thought I'm gonna make you cum so easily?”. She took off all her clothes and her underwears. Her panty was totally ruined due to her wetness. She leaned her back to the other side of the bed and spread her legs.

“Enjoy the view baby” Ishita teased him. He tried to open the cuffs but failed. Obviously duh. Ishita started working on her pussy. She rubbed her clit and stared at Drishan's dark eyes. She moaned on putting one finger inside her vagina. Immediately she put another finger and started to go fast. Drishan didn't like this at all. This maybe the last thing he wanted to see. Only he can make her scream, even she can't.

                                  •••••

A notification popped in my phone. I opened the message. ‘What will happen when everyone will get to know this’ this was text attached with a video. I opened the video clip and got all stiffened up.

“What happened? Kaun hain?” Shreya asked. Being unable to response, I just looked at her with my lips parted. She came and snatched the phone from my hand. She was definitely not expecting this.

It was the video of our prom night. Kissing clip. Our kissing clip. The kiss that me and Shreya shared. What the actual fuck!

                                 --------

    OH GOD! It's so embarrassing to write          
    Smuts!!! I never thought it would be so
    hard to write. But the actual spice is in
    the next chapter.. God knows how will I
    write it.
    Also what do you think of Shreya and  
    Ahana's kissing video? Who do you think
    might use it to blackmail them? 
    Hahaaaaaa......