𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌-𝑆𝐼𝑋

☽︎𖣔☾︎

𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑁 𝐽𝐴𝐷𝐸 𝐴𝑅𝑅𝐼𝑉𝐼𝐸𝐷 at Winterfell, the only thing she remembers through the excessive thinking of the Hound was Tyrion's priceless face when he saw a cloaked figure enter with his brother, with Shae's necklace around her neck.

Luck was on her side, as Jaime bewitched the Brienne of Tarth as they travelled together, leading to her taking his side, and with his also his sister. Sansa wasn't sure if Brienne was fully certain of Jadeyn's intentions, but she let it be anyways. The Hound was here, and if the Lady of Winterfell remembers correctly he might keep her un check if it comes to it.

At first, Jade felt watched from everywhere, much ti her annoyance, not being able ti have a moment with Sandor, or at least even face him.

She watched the sun set. It might be the last time they see it. Jade needed to act now if she didn't want her journey to Winterfell be in vain.
After plenty of time searching for him she caught the sight of the youngest Stark girl looking down at someone.

The someone, the man she had searched the whole castle for, was sitting down on the ground with a skin of wine. Seeing Arya depart, Jade found the courage to go to him.
Thr first thing he saw was her boot, and then he continued to look up until he met the eyes of the cursed woman he fell in love with.

Neither of them said nothing, not finding any word good for this situation. Knowing that Sandor won't be the one to start it, so she had to take the matter inti her own hands.
Quickly and without thinking, she sat down in his lap. A million thoughts were rushing into Sandor's mind, most of them advising him to turn her down. That woman profited enough of him, but he couldn't, not now when she was looking so beautiful standing over him.

Involuntary, his hands moved to the hems of her skirts, finding all his way it. Jadeyn gasped at the sensation, this clearly wasn't like her fingers. They continued moving, the cold seeming like nothing to them anymore.

Her eyes locked in his. Sandor's mind was fucking spinning, not knowing what was happening to him, the scent of Jadeyn intoxicating him. One thing he realised - that her hands were bare and warm against his cold deformed face.

Jade swallowed the nothingness in her throat, leaning closer to his face, teasing him for a moment with soft breaths into his face. A whimper slipped past her lips before they had claimed his. He melted under her, his hands still moving from her waist to the curve of her bottom and up once again, pressing her belly to his chest and then guided her once more down of his cock.

He finished with a groan, yet not really succeeding to take himself out of her. Jadeyn's hands went from his face to his neck, clasping around it and giving him one more kiss after catching her breath. Oh, she would've loved to touch all of him now, but she could undress him now, outside in the middle of winter with people watching. The thought was tempting though - let all the Winterfell know how well she takes him.

"Well I've clearly missed that" We was the one to speak

"I've clearly missed you" Jade breathed. Her affirmation brought a foreign hotness to his chest, the feeling of proudness filling him.

It was strange, chirping at someone compliments and sweet things, but she enjoyed saying it to him for some reason. When she said it, she felt like they were the only people on this earth and if felt right, so right.

Sandor kissed her once more and again and again, until the dead were to close for them to still sit like that, in each other's embrace.

And then, it hit her - she had loved Sandor, too, in her own twisted way, but she did love him.

☽︎𖣔☾︎