𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

☽︎𖣔☾︎

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐿𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝐹 𝑆𝐾𝐼𝑁 was easily heard from outside of Jadeyn Lannister's bedchamber. The Hound was finally free of his duties and scurried back into her chambers. She found it more easy to unleash her anger with sex.

Yes, angry fucking was better than angry talking. Of course, she would add comments about it from time to time, yet he always found what to remark back, not that she cared what he had to say about it. She sees what she sees and believes what she thinks.

A sudden impatient knock makes the intoxicating air in the room stir. Jade left the bed immediately, someone searching for her at this hour was uncommon. Either the battle started and her nephew's hound was requested or one thought it might be a funny thing to interrupt her.

"Dear decent, gorgeous sister, be a sweetheart and open the door, please" The voice made her at least, calmer face to form a scowl.

Her long, satin gloves laid next to his worn, leather ones. She took hers and put them on, only up to her wrists, not her elbows as they should. In all her naked glory, Jadeyn opened her door for the Imp.

Tyrion, with his brows risen and wide eyes slowly opens his mouth, too stunned to speak, the same as the servants in the hall, except that they did not dare to stare at their lady as long as her brother. That, was a thing he did not expect. "Anything you need? I happen to be busy"

It wasn't his sister's hiss that brought him back to his mind, but the Hound shifting behind her-also bare, shamelessly searching for his discarded clothes. Tyrion cleared his throat "Well, Clegane is also busy. It happened for the bells to ring  plenty of minutes ago."

Jadeyn sat by her sister's side drowning cups together. She'd rather be drunk if Stannis wins. "Sansa" Cersei thought it was time to stop the murmurs in the room. "I was wondering where our little dove had flown. You look pale child." At the amount the wine she already drank, Jadeyn forgot of her hatred on the Stark girl

"Is your red flower still blooming?"

"Yes" She answered

"Fitting isn't it? The men will bleed out there and you will bleed in here...Pour Lady Sansa some wine" Cersei ordered

"I'm not thirsty, Your Grace" Sansa declined 

"So? I didn't offer you water" Her sister handed Sansa the goblet

"What is he doing here?" Sansa turned her head to Ilyn Payne

"Ser Ilyn? He's here to defend us. When the axes smash down this door, you may be glad to have him" 

"But we have guards to defend us"

"Guards we have paid, should the city fall, they'll be the first ones out of the doors"

The sound of the door opening caught all of the attention. A part of her hoped it was Sandor, but it wasn't .

"The lads caught a groom and to maids trying to sneak away with a stolen horse and some gold cups"

"The battle's first traitors" Cersei remarked "Have Ser Ilyn see to them. Put their heads on spikes outside the stables as a warning" The knight bowed, leaving to do what the Queen has ordered

"The only way to keep the small folk loyal is to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy" She advised Sansa "Remember that if you ever hope to become a Queen"

"You said he was there to defend us" The stark argued

"He is" Cersei agreed "Traitors are a danger to as all. More wine" She commanded and on reflex the servant also filled Jadeyn's cup.

However, she didn't pay attention at the amount in it. The goblet was almost full and the only thing the serving lady did was to stain the Lannnister's down with the excess of wine. Jade wasn't in the mood for a fit. She rose in the middle of the girl apologising excessively and without saying anything to Cersei, who knew where she was going.

If Jadeyn Lannister was really to die this night she'll do it in a pretty dress.

Only that she wasn't going back there. She was ready to bar the door of her bedchamber. But she heard steps. His steps. Jade waited for him, facing the door. All the alcohol seemed to flee her body when she saw his face. She saw something she never thought she'll see on him. She saw fear, the cold, familiar fear.

"Come with me" He rasped

"What happened?-What did you do?" She barked back

"I lost half of my men. The Imp set the Blackwater aflame. Stannis is on our shores. He's winning"

"And why are you here?! Go and fight" She demanded

"Can't go back" He said "Told your nephew to fuck off" She paused for a minute or maybe two. Pain, she felt it. Not on her face, not her back, not her hands or any part of her body. It was in her chest. A throbbing, sharp pain.

"Go back and fight, please" It was a moment in which her gaze softened

"They'd hang me if we win, they'll hang me if we lose"

"No, I-" Jade sighed, rising her hand up to his face, touching his cheek "You go out there and we win. My father will come I'm certain. I'll...I'll ask mercy, I'll beg them to pardon you, Sandor, please" she didn't know who was talking, this wasn't her. 

He brought his hand to hers, detaching her from his bloody face, slipping her glove off. His ragged breaths caressing the back of her hand. "You know I can't stay" He brought his lips to her knuckles.

And she snapped out of whatever trance she was in. Jade jerked out of his grasp "Don't touch me" she attempted to say, but the words died on her lips.

"Leave, Hound, leave and hope I won't find you"

And gone he was.

☽︎𖣔☾︎