32. I can't be selfish

Hiii Amazayn people!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you all doing??

I actually caught viral yaar, and the fever is not coming down... hoepfully it get's better soon cuz I have a flight tomorrow! Wish me luck! :)

Thank you for all the support you are showering on this story, it really means a lot and please continue to do so!!!!! And I promise I'll continue to give you spicy updates and maybe some new storiesss!!! ;)

But till then, lets gooo..........

Have fun reading this one!

Louis' POV

With the rate my heart was beating while moving towards the front door, I knew who was behind those closed doors. My hands were sweating, and I felt weak in my knees. Though I just had a drink, I felt my throat dry. I took a deep breath and opened the door. To say that my heart skipped a beat when my eyes met his forest green eyes would be an understatement. He was standing tall in different shades of purple covering his nice body. I'm sure I must be drooling right now which would be embarrassing because he was my ex-boyfriend who was standing in front of me with his family. I got out of my dream world and looked over at Anne and Gemma. They gave me small smiles which I returned. I moved aside to let them enter. They went inside and I closed the door behind them and rested my forehead on the door and took a few deep breaths. Jesus. I placed my hand on my thumping heart and tried to distract my mind from the green-eyed lad. After a few minutes, I felt myself coming down from my high and turned around only to immediately jump back against the door.

"What the fuck?" I gasped seeing Harry towering in front of me. He pouted.

"I didn't mean to scare you." He whispered. I held my hand over my chest and nodded.

"Why didn't you go inside?" I asked. He looked down, pointing his heeled boots towards each other.

"I was waiting for you. You didn't come with us."

"Oh!" I was just trying to calm myself down so I wouldn't tear that pretty top out of your chest. "Come let's go."

I moved past him, but he held my wrist. I felt choked. I looked sideways towards him.

"Lou, are you not happy seeing us here?" He asked, his voice barely audible.

"W-why would you think that?" I furrowed my eyebrows. He shrugged and let go off my wrist. "What is it, Harry?" I asked quietly.

"I just thought. You didn't look happy seeing us."

"No, it's not like that. I'm happy. Of course, I am. It's just that I saw Anne and Gemma after so long, so..." I trailed off. He looked at me and once again the blue met the green and my whole world stopped. It was just the two of us. It's frightening that he still has this effect on me. But it shouldn't be.

"Come, let's go." I placed my hand on the small of his back and led him to the hall where everyone was gathered. Anne and Gemma were greeting my sisters. They looked comfortable. Lottie looked at me and gave a smile, nodding her head. I returned her gesture. Meanwhile Harry greeted the elders.

Anne and Gemma stood beside Harry, and I moved towards my sisters. Lottie and Daisy stood on my either side holding my hands. I knew it would be hard seeing them here. I squeezed their hands. There was so much tension as Zayn and Liam came back to the hall with their kids in their arms. Ernest and Doris followed them holding Sara's hands. Liam greeted Anne and hugged her. Zayn came forward and the temperature of the room increased 10 folds.