3. Reunion?

Niall's POV

"Niall, are you okay?" my thoughts broke when I heard Harry's voice. I looked up at him. All the lads were looking at me, concerned. I looked outside the window; we were far from the venue. How long have I been zoned out? Damn. I sighed and nodded.

"Yes, I'm fine. It's just that......... I don't know." I said not knowing what I was exactly feeling. Zayn who was sitting beside me squeezed my shoulder. I looked at him. I can't even imagine how he must be feeling after hearing those horrible questions. He just wanted to meet us and catch up.

"I'm so sorry, Zayn you had to hear all of that. I can't even imagine." I said with apologetic eyes. He smiled sadly. Liam and Harry were looking at us. I could tell Harry was here physically but not mentally.

Silence slowly surrounded us.

"Where are you taking us by the way?" Liam asked the driver. We all looked at him, curiously because obviously this was not our car but at the red carpet when the driver said that the car was for us, we didn't think twice before hopping on because of the situation.

"Mr. Cowell asked me to drive you to the MAX Hotel, Sir" The driver replied looking at the rear-view mirror.

"But why?" Harry finally spoke. The driver just shrugged ending the conversation.

"Liam, why don't you call Louis and inform him that we left?" Zayn said in a low tone. Hearing Louis' name Harry cleared his throat and looked outside. No one knows what actually went down in their relationship. As far as I remember they were happy together. Yes, they had their fights and arguments, they couldn't be together in front of the world, but they made each other feel safe and happy. It's a shame that they're not together anymore because for me, they're the definition of soulmates.

I smiled thinking about their moments.

"What are you smiling about, Niall?" Liam asked me with his phone near his ear, probably calling Louis. The other two also looked at me.

"Nothing. Just reminiscing those good old days."

Whatever happened behind the doors was one thing, but we all did have times of our lives. It was surreal. How 5 boys who didn't even knew each other became family and travelled around the world, making memories, meeting new people and all kind of adventures. There were times when I used to think this all was a dream.

"Louis is not picking up his phone. It's going to voicemail." Liam said.

"Who called him back there?" Zayn asked. We all looked at Liam.

"He said it was work." Liam shrugged.

I pulled out my phone and texted Louis.

To Tommo: Hey Louis, where are you? We all are together and are going to MAX Hotel. Call me when you're free.

"Well, I hope he's okay." Zayn said as we pulled into the driveway of the Hotel.

~~~~

"Gentlemen."

We all looked back as Simon entered the restaurant at the hotel. We all nodded as a greeting.

"Why are we here?" Harry said with low yet angry tone. Simon smiled and patted Harry's shoulder which he obviously didn't liked. I looked back hoping Louis would come too, but no.

"I hope you guys have gelled up again as I'm here with a proposal. Not for you all, individually but together as a band. Let's bring One Direction back." He said with a cheery voice.

It's not that I haven't thought about our reunion or whatever but not like this, not when none of us are ready or have even thought about it.

"You're kidding right? You can't just throw this on our faces." Harry said, now his voice raising.