8. Then there's you...

Louis' POV

"We've reached."

"Sir"

"Mr. Tomlinson."

"Please, wake up."

I could hear faint voice of a person and my body shaking. Loud sound of horn made me open my eyes, slowly. I looked at my surrounding. I was lying in the backseat of the car. My head was paining and so was my stomach. I felt so weak that I couldn't get myself up.

"Lou"

"Tommo, what happened?"

I looked up and saw Daisy and Liam standing with concerned faces.

"What happened to him?" I head Liam asking probably the driver.

"He was wincing in pain, so I gave him this pain killer. He refused to go the hospital."

"Liam, please help him." I heard my sister cry. I tried to move myself, but I was too tired. I felt two strong hands pull me up and then swing me up in the air. I felt protected and safe as I rested my head in the crook of Liam's neck.

~~~~

"Lou, are you okay?" Daisy questioned as I sat on my bed. Liam came behind her with medicine in his hand.

"What happened, mate? Where were you?" He asked, worried.

"Liam...... Can you call the lads ask them to come here tomorrow evening?" I looked at Liam, ignoring their questions.

"No, I won't. First you tell me what's going on? Who did this to you? You've been sleeping for 2 hours now or rather say you were unconscious." Liam shot back sitting opposite to me on the bed. I sighed.

"It's nothing I had an accident." I lied.

"But your car was dropped here in perfect condition, Lou and that's why I got worried. Please tell us." Daisy said, holding my hand. I looked down at my hands, my wrists were covered with bandage.

"It was not necessary." I said trying to remove the bandage, but Diasy slapped my hand.

"Shut up, Lou. Do you want me to call Lottie and Dad?"

"No, I'm fine. Seriously." I pouted.

"This puppy face is not going to work on us, Louis. What happened suddenly and why do you want to meet the lads? Don't hide anything from me, Tommo." Liam moved closer and said directly looking in my eyes. "I'm here, Louis. Please tell me."

I couldn't help but broke down. All that was scary, and I was frightened to my core. I didn't want to be strong anymore.

"Daisy, please get him some water." Liam signed Daisy to go. She nodded reluctantly. He sat beside me and engulfed me in his strong hands. He didn't ask anything just caressed my back and hair and let me cry. After some time, I finally got myself together and sit down. He wiped my tears and took me into side hug.

"what's the matter, Lou?" He asked, softly.

"Simon." I whispered. His hand turned into fist and his nose flared up.

"I'm going to kill him."

"Kill who?" Daisy asked coming inside with water and tea. "What happened, Lou? Who did this to you?"

I took a deep breath and told them everything. There was no point of hiding. To say that they both were angry would be an understatement. If it was in their hands, they would not miss another moment to team up and rip off Simon and his gang's heads.