14. Silence

Hello Fellas! I know I'm so late..... Really sorry but I'm so busy and there's just so much going on!!!! 

I hope you guys still interested in this story. Please don't give up on me and my work!!!!!!! <puppy eyes> 

I'll try to be regular! Promise :)

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Louis' POV

Tomorrow we'll be leaving for Zayn's farmhouse which is on the outskirts of London. There was no point in going to another country or even state because media was hunting for us. One direction reunion news is still the hottest news in the world if I may say. From the time, Harry and Zayn have followed rest of us on social media, fans are going crazy. I never knew one follow back can create such a buzz.

I have read tweets, articles and watched the fan videos telling how they're so excited about the reunion. Along with the majority of positive reactions there are people, probably fans of our solo careers that are not happy about this and they're not even afraid or being subtle about spreading the negativity. I don't understand that why can't people be happy. I mean even if you don't like someone or something you don't have to go around spreading hate towards them. That's just inhumane.

We haven't announced anything yet and this is the reaction. I can't even imagine what will happen when we'll officially announce it. Sometimes, I just feel scared at how much love is showered on us because with love comes expectations.

Sure, we're all the same people. Same 5 lads but we all are grown-ups now. We've evolved and have changed as people. I guess, we've even matured a little bit. Earlier, we were just young teenagers who were high on adrenaline and alcohol. We would just enjoy, jump around, and irritate each other on the stage but now it'll be completely different. Not only our personalities but our equations have also changed. What if we are not able to deliver what is expected out of us? What if we lose fans, their love and respect when they don't like what we're presenting? It'll be a disaster.

Every day I have second thoughts about going on tour. I don't mind getting back with lads again, most of them but living with them again. Huh, I don't know. Let's just hope it all goes well.

"Mr. Tomlinson." A female voice brought me back in the waiting room of a huge building in the middle of the evening. I looked up and greeted the lady with a warm smile.

"Mr. Azoff will see you now." I stood up and followed the lady to a grand white office.

"Thank you." I greeted her as she left the room. I looked at the man in front of me who was staring at his laptop screen. I cleared my throat to gain his attention after a minute or so. He finally looked up.

"Ahh, Lewis. What a pleasant surprise?" He said showing his white teeth. I passed a fake, forced smile, and sat down across him.

"Thanks for meeting me at such short notice."

"Not a problem. Tell me, how can I help you?"

"I wanted to talk to you about the contract which your team has sent me. Umm, about me and Harry." I rubbed my sweaty palms on my thighs.

"Oh yes, so have you signed it?" he asked, confidently. Seriously?

"Of course not. Why would I?" I was pissed.