Fifteen

Sydney

-flashback-

It was just a simple night for me and Joe. He had just finished practice and I was finishing up my work for my practicum the next day.

We had on some movie that Joe picked while I was laying between his legs with my back on his chest working on lesson plans.

I have been with Joe for almost five months now. I know crazy right? How did this happen? If there's one thing I knew for sure it's that I was absolutely in love with him.

However I have been waiting to say it because I don't know how to do so, I'm worried that if I say to him he'll say no, or he'll leave me: So I have just kind of kept this in my head.

I was typing as I felt Joe nuzzle his head into my neck leaving small kisses up and down it making me giggle "Babe that tickles" I say and he laughs continuing.

I smile letting him enjoying this moment knowing that tomorrow I won't see him a lot since I am going to be out all day. Also they feel really good so who am I to complain about what he does?

He kisses up more and makes it to my ear and whispers "I love you Sydney" making my eyes widen. I look at him shocked "Wait you do?" I ask and he just smiles and nods.

I smile and lean in giving him a small peck on the lips "I love you too Joey" I say. I put my compute away for a break and turn to him wrapping myself around him "Now for me to prove it" I say making him smirk holding onto me.

It was the truth though. I am so crazy in love with Joesph Lee Burrow and now I know he is in love with me. Life just felt so good now. Like nothing could ever destroy what me and Joe have and if there is then I will never believe in love again.

-end of flashback-

"Joe, I'm still in love with you"

I can't believe I just said that. What is wrong with me? I am really hating myself. Especially because now Joe isn't saying anything.

I look away embarrassed that I just did that. What was I thinking? I mean how stupid could I be? I thought this whole time he still loved me too and. now he's not saying anything.

Maybe I was just imagining that he still loved me? No that's not possible. Because he told me he loved me the night at the bar with everyone. I sigh and then feel him turn my face to his making me look at him confused.

He smiles "Syd, I have been waiting for you to say that" he says. I smile back "I know, I'm sorry it took me this long to say it but I didn't want to believe it was real and I just I don't know..." I try to figure out a way to say it but he finishes it for me perfectly "You were afraid I would do the same thing?" making me nod slightly.

He sighs "Sydney, what I did to you in the past was probably one of the worst things I have ever done you were my everything, the one I wanted to grow old with, and be the love story people loved so much but I ruined that by doing the worst thing I could do" he says.

He then sits up straight taking my hands into his "But I can promise you now that I will never ever do anything like this to hurt you ever again, I love YOU, I only want YOU, please understand that?" he says.

I look at him and just smile "You promise?" I ask and he nods "I promise with all my heart" he says. I smile more and lean in kissing his lips placing a hand on his cheek.

He kisses back pulling me into his lap so I am straddling him. I chuckle "This brings back flashbacks" I say and he laughs. I smile and just look at him taking him all in and thinking he notices me thinking because he asks "What's that pretty little head of yours thinking about?" making me smile at how he was always able to notice when I am thinking or not in the moment.

I shrug "Thinking of where we go now from here?" I say and he nods "Well where would you like to go?" he asks and I shrug "I think I want to eventually be back together but I also just want to take things slow with us, I am not going to let you in that easy" I say.

He nods totally understanding where I am coming from "That's fine as long as it means that I get you back that's all that matters" he says. I smile bigger then ever and wrap my arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

We stay like this till there's knock on my door making me confused so I go and answer seeing it's the one person I wasn't wanting to see at my door.

Britney.

________
A/N: Ohhh why do we think Britney is at the door?? But Joe said it back! I am so happy they finally told each other 🫶🏼!

I am so sorry this one is short I will not lie I struggled to write this update but here it is! I even started with a flashback! I love putting them in there because we get to see how Joe and Sydney were before! It's also short because there's going to be dramaaaaa!

Please vote and comment! Even give some ideas of where to go with this?? Love you all! Thank you guys for the support on this story and all of the other stories!