Six

Joe

You might be thinking, Joe? If you're trying to get Sydney back why are you holding Britney's hand? Well I have just the answer for that. Jealousy. I had texted Britney to help me get Sydney back and she said jealousy could work so I figured why not?

What I didn't anticipate was the hurt look on Sydney's face. I however just brushed it off and walked in further. Ja'Marr looks at me confused "Um when did this happen?" he asks and I shrug "Just recently" I say. I hear Sydney say to Delaney "I need something stronger then wine" making me realize it's working.

She was never really a jealous type when we dated. Me however I 100% was.

-flashback-

I had come to one of our parties later but Sydney was already there with Delaney and a couple of the other girls. So I figured I would just meet up with them when I get the chance to.

I walk in saying hi to everyone then come across Ja'Marr and smile walking up "Sup man? Hey have you seen my girlfriend?" I ask and he nods pointing to her. Sure enough there's my girl looking beautiful as ever.

Her blue top bringing out her tan so perfectly and her black ripped jeans hugging her hips and legs so perfectly that you just wanna run your hands over them. She had little to no makeup on, not that she needed any, and her hair in her natural curls. She was gorgeous.

However there's my girl talking to some guy. Actually not some guy, one of my teammates Jason who is known to try and hookup with people. I could tell though that Sydney didn't think anything of it.

But Jason, oh he was checking her out. So I start to walk up and Sydney sees me and gasps "You're finally here!" she says wrapping her arms around me. She had a slight smell of tequila on her breath but I didn't care. I smile and lean on kissing her making sure Jason knows she's mine.

I hear him scoff and walk away and slowly pull away. She looks at me shocked "What was that??" she asks clearly confused so I shrugged "Making sure Jason knows that you're my girl" I say. She giggles "Are you jealous Mr. Joey B?" she asks in a joking way.

I shrug "Maybe I am...maybe I am not, but I am still going to show people you're mine" I say laying my hands on her lower waist near her bum so that every guy here knows she's taken and pull her in close to me. She smirks "Well why don't you kiss me like that again?" She says and I do just that.

-end of flashback-

Sydney

I have never been the type of girl to get jealous of people. Because jealousy is just such a disgusting trait so it just never bothered me. However seeing Joe having Britney all over him makes me feel some type of way.

I was watching them flirt and be all cute while downing my third glass of wine. This makes Delaney come up and take my cup "Girl why are you jealous? Shouldn't you be glad that Joe isn't into you anymore?" she asks. She does have a point. Why am I jealous?

I nod "You're right,  besides why would I be jealous of someone who cheated on me" I say shrugging grabbing my glass and filling it with tequila. Delaney just says oh no seeing me and shakes her head.

-Next day-

I woke up the next morning with an excruciating headache making me grab a hold of my forehead as I sit up. I groan and make my way to the bathroom doing my business and everything and soon walking to Delaney's room seeing just her and Ja'Marr in there.

So I walk in and lay in between them. I used to do this a lot in college when Ja'Marr would stay at our apartment or when I would go to Ja'Marr and Joe's. Delaney just laughs "How's that hangover?" she asks and I just grown in response "Girl I have never seen someone drink so much tequila in my life" she says.

I sigh "I don't know why I drank that much honestly" I say. This is when Ja'Marr speaks up "Could it be because you still love Joe and are jealous of him and Britney?" he asks making me laugh "Wow Ja'Marr if football wasn't your career I would say you should become a comedian because that's some of the funniest stuff I ever heard" I say.

He just sighs and gets up "Well I have practice so you girls go and do what you need to get done ok?" he says and we nod as he grabs his things and leaves. I look at Delaney "Why did I feel jealous?" I ask her. I will only admit things to her and no one else bc I know she won't judge me.

She just chuckles "Because honey you're in love with him" she says. I think about what she says and shakes my head no "No, I would never love him again" I said then hear my phone go off making me look at it.

Sam Hubbard
Hey Syd! Was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?

_____________
A/N: Ok don't hate me for leaving it off like that! It all has a reason! But I hope you guys absolutely love this chapter!

Be ready for some drama between Joe and Sydney!

Please vote and comment!