Four

Joe

I had watched as Sydney walked out. Seeing her tear up and let a tear fall brought back the memory of when I broke her heart that time. So I look at Britney with a look "Are you serious!?" I ask getting angry and she just smirks "What? It's the truth isn't it?" she asks laughing.

I just scoff and shake my head "No it's not actually" I say making her fave drop when she realizes it really wasn't the reason "The whole thing was my fault! I got drunk and I brought the girl back home and cheated on her ok!? So no this was not Sydney's fault" I say getting up.

I walk out of the restaurant and look around for Sydney that's when I see her sitting on a bench looking straight ahead. I walk over and sit next to her making her look at me and scoff "Of course you're the one to come out here" she says. I would be lying if I said that didn't sting a bit but I just shrug it off "You know what she's saying isn't true" I say.

She looks at me with her tear filled eyes and sad face. My god did it break my heart. She laughs sarcastically "Yeah? Then what was the real reason?" she asks. I begin to think and there never really was a reason. Actually the real reason was because I was stupid and drunk.

I look ahead as she nods "That's what I thought" she says standing up wiping her tears "Look we're both here for Ja'Marr and Delaney so let's just get this wedding over with and then afterwards just go back to never speaking to each other ok?" she says. I just look at her. That's not what I wanted.

I truthfully want her back. I want to make things right. I want her to forgive me. Even though I don't blame her for never wanting to forgive me. I mean I am the one who cheated and broke her pretty heart.

I just shake my head "I don't want that thought Syd" I say and she looks at me "Well it's what's going to happen if you wanted anything different you should have thought about that before sticking it in another girl" she says before walking into the restaurant. I sigh and put my head in my hands. One way or another I am going to get Sydney back.

-Next day-

Sydney

It was Sunday meaning Joe and Ja'Marr have a game. Of course Delaney begs me to go with her so I sigh and say "I'm only going for you and Ja'Marr no one else" walking up to my room to change hearing her cheer behind me.

I look through my clothes and nothing screams Bengals so I sigh and go to Delaney's room "Girl I have nothing for this game" I say as she turns to me and smirks "I have the perfect thing for you" she says. I

watch as she goes to her closet and hands me a jersey that has a number 9 on it. I know exactly what jersey this is. I turn it over seeing the name Burrow on it. I sigh and just take it going to my room. I used to wear my Burrow jersey proud. I will never forget those games.

-flashback-

I woke up bright and early calling Joe super excited. After the third ring he answers so I say "You ready to kick some Alabama ass today?!" making him laugh "Hell yeah I am!" he says. I giggle putting him on speaker "Me and Delaney are just finishing getting ready and then we'll be at the stadium" I say.

I grab my most favorite thing ever out of the closet, my Burrow jersey, putting it on "Let me guess you're wearing that jersey I got you?" he asks laughing I just smile "You know it, gotta support my baby" I say giggling.

We talk for a bit and then hang up. I put my hair into a high pony and throw on some leggings along with my air forces, not very southern of me but I was running out of time. I throw on some mascara and lip gloss deciding that was fine and run down the stairs seeing Delaney standing there "Took you long enough" she says and smiles seeing my jersey.

Anyone could tell I loved not only this jersey but Joe and I know he loved me back.

-end of flashback-

I wipe the tears I don't even know we're falling and get ready. I throw on a pair of black ripped jeans that I have along with a white turtleneck and the jersey. I then leave my hair in the waves I curled it in last night and throw on mascara deciding that was fine. I then put my white slip on vans on checking in the mirror.

I just nod and walk out the door just as Delaney comes out wearing almost the same thing except her jeans aren't ripped and her turtleneck is all black she looks at me and smiles "Ready?" she asks and I nod as we head on out the door.

-At the game-

Joe

I was standing on the sidelines and happened to look back at the fans. That's when I see her. I haven't seen her wearing a jersey with my name and number in so long. God did I miss seeing that. She always loved wearing my name on her back. She took pride in it.

She catches me staring and just gives me a look. I know I deserve her anger but come on! I just sigh and go back into the game. Knowing she's watching I need to put 110%. However I go and throw the snap and but a linebacker comes up and trucks me and next thing I know everything goes black.

___________________________________
A/N: Ohh what do we think so far? Will Sydney ever forgive Joe? We shall see!

Please vote and comment!