extended summary/cast

Estella Henderson was put into foster care from the moment she was born

Estella Henderson was put into foster care from the moment she was born. Moving from foster home to foster home. Nothing ever stuck and she never found a family. When Estella turned eighteen she moved out of her group home and was given a scholarship to her dream school, NYU. Her major was fashion because her dream was to become a well-known fashion designer.

Dreams don't happen overnight so after graduating she moved to Chicago where she earned an internship working for Kimberly Kingsley. This was a privilege because the Kingsley industry was huge being one of the best luxury boutiques out there. Picture Chanel but better. Kimberly immediately fell in love with Estella's designs and personality. Kimberly pictured the daughter she always dreamed of.

Twenty-two-year-old Estella Henderson finally has a stable life and couldn't be happier.

Niklaus Mikaelson has spent seven years completely, and utterly alone. It's been seven years since he and his siblings each absorbed a piece of the hollow's dark energy. His beautiful daughter was now fifteen and he missed her entire childhood.

Klaus has ignored his entire family, including his daughter, for years. Mainly because it hurt to miss them so much. So he drank a lot to forget especially because vampires can't get drunk as easily as humans. So that was his daily routine drink and kill to forget about his family.

Klaus made a stop in Chicago where he quite literally runs into another doppelgänger. However, he didn't think she was a doppelgänger at first. Klaus believed it was Katherine, and was about to kill her when she started to apologize.

Will Klaus use her blood to continue what he started with Elena Gilbert? Or will he ignore her and continue his life? Will Estella fall in love not knowing she has the face of his first love? If she does, that love will kill her.

MOODBOARD

FINAL DOPPELGÄNGERCAST

FINAL DOPPELGÄNGER
CAST

nina dobrev as estella henderson
"I don't understand Nik! Why does she look like me?"