Sakura entered the room as did Hibari. He wasn't surprised to see they had merged rooms; he smiled seeing a couple of pictures of their future selves together. There was a mix of his items with hers on the dresser. There were four bookshelves filled with his and her books. Everything in the room seemed like a perfect blend of both of them. Sakura went over to the closet and her eyes widened. It wasn't her small walk in closet but instead a second room filled with his and her clothes.

He went over to the closet and his eyes widened as he couldn't believe his future self would keep so many clothes, even though they were all the same thing. "I can't believe this is the future." she said looking at her collection of heels. He scoffed. "Come on. We still need to meet your Yakuza." he told her, turning and heading out.

Miki had stayed outside the gate waiting for their return. He bowed to them both when they came out clearly done exploring. "I just talked to Kai-san. They are waiting for you." he assured her. Sakura got excited and looked at Hibari. He nodded his head at her encouraging her to go ahead and see her Yakuza. He on the other hand didn't do crowds and decided to head back to the hideout to see if he could Tetsuya to train him for a bit.

Sakura followed Miki all the way to the southern part of Namimori where they entered what looked like the industry area of Namimori. Miki opened a worn out glass door for her. Sakura entered first only to have her entire face, expression and eyes widened up. "Princess!" "Your highness!" "My lady!" several of them got up to greet her. "Guys!" tears fell as she ran over to them and hugged and touched as many of them as she could so thankful they were all okay.

Hibari on the other hand was supposed to return back to base but he ended up at Namichu. Without a second thought he entered his school and went straight to the roof to clear his head. So much had happened in the last couple of days he couldn't believe it. He ended up lying down and crossing his leg over as he looked at his Vongola box. Hibird sat on the tip of his foot.

He couldn't help but think about how Sakura had already been here and even trained with his future self and that other guy from her Yakuza. He had seen how strong she had become. He thought about her dinosaur and how she gave it such an awful nickname she used to use for him. Then there was the fact that he had her the morning he came there to the future. His ears started to burn. He had her. That meant she belonged to him now. He looked once more at his Vongola box.

"Those guys... are really in high spirits! Looks like there is no problem. I don't have to care about them right now." Hibari's thoughts were interrupted by a male voice of someone above him. He quickly pulled out his tonfas and got into his battle stance. "Wait. Wait Kyoya! Don't rush. I will train you properly." The bucking horse arrived.

Sakura spent time with her Yakuza longer than she expected but she was thankful for it because it increased her morale and she was looking forward to seeing Hibari since it had been a while. When she got back to the base, though, she was greatly disappointed. Hibari wasn't there. Miki walked in and looked around. "I guess Dino-sama met up with Hibari-sama." he commented. Sakura frowned. "Stupid horse." she muttered.

Miki chucked. "We should continue your training as well my lady in case you get summoned to the Choice battle as well." She looked up at him "And that entails?" He looked at her. "Riding a motorcycle using dying will flames." Sakura scoffed. "Let's begin."

Sakura knew how to ride a motorcycle. She was just a spoiled princess and always had someone to drive her everywhere. Then trying to sync her storm flames to make her machine go faster was a bit of a struggle. But with a little practice she mastered that as well.

The thought of joining the choice game interested her. She had seen Byakuran but he didn't have the same effect on her as Xanxus and Hibari... she couldn't sense if he really was all that powerful. Quickly she shook her head. If she was picked then she would need to rise to the occasion.